Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol very true and I pay for those upgrades!

Lol points have been proven. Remember shes still your girlfriend and hasnt attained wife commands all the is status yet lol.

OK, fine I like the new tar. But for it to stay you need approval from Gena.......

Ok deal

What are you using now, BRS kit?

Yup its nice. Used a fine tooth metal hack saw and some time while the wife napped to assemble it

20130214_121727_zps395b0ba4.jpg

corner_zps2ddf7e07.jpg

Reefmaster1996

Nice top I'm going to build one just like it on my custom build and remove it when I really want to get the most out of the top down view, but while I'm away it will definately be kept on.

Nice top I'm going to build one just like it on my custom build and remove it when I really want to get the most out of the top down view, but while I'm away it will definately be kept on.
Yea I normally take the top off for a few hours when I get home. Then put it back on before bed. Lol feels like im unleashing the beast when I go topless

Is it the brs screen top?
Yuppp
I gotta order one

Dude....pm me. Ill send you enough of the mesh to do it I have like 3 yards left lol

Just goto home depot and buy the screen rail for 5 bucks lol

I love your scape. It almost reminds of me of an alien planet.

You can thank my father for the inspiration. I grew up listening to the 60/70s band called Yes. Thier album cover artist was named Roger Dean. He also did covers for ASIA. Anyway here is some of his work

roger_dean_1280x1024_wallpaper_WallpaperRemedy1680x1050_zps85245cc5.jpgroger-dean_00373823_zps880b001f.jpgRogerDeanSurrealLandscapes1600x1000-13_z1275544716976_zpsad41c365.jpgjadesea1920x1200_zps047ba49d.jpg

You can see im some of these they have pilars...and the very last picture Jade Sea....notice how my center rear pilar kinda has the same shape? Lol

OK, fine I like the new tar. But for it to stay you need approval from Gena.......

:lol:

So much pressure!!!! It's fine though I think one of those album covers would look cool too. Maybe numbers 1, 3, or 5.

Whatever you want...just having something/anything is perfect :)

Finally a tar!

LOL that artwork looks like it inspired the scenes for Avatar, and your tank. So awesome I love that stuff.

Some more for gigs

fi2dm7_zps10315c47.jpgRoger_Dean_Floating_Islands_zpsb781b789.SpaceNeedle-15MB_zpsa5473bf0.jpg

And my two favorite pieces of his work that I have giclee prints of.

Morning Dragon

RogerDean-MorningDragon_zps3a40bc01.jpgRogerDean-Octopus_zps983fd89d.jpg

I really love the inspiration! Your top kicks serious ass too! :P

Thanks J. Lol im getting excited about my light DaveFason is building. Lol I can't wait to see this thing lit....I still have to make a decision on 4 t5 bulbs..ugh lol

Well I went to go flip a snail right side up last night and my Midas blenny must not have liked the acrylic rod I use and jumped outta the tank and tried to attack me! Lol good think we gots carpet cause that jump mighta messed him up, picked his ass up and threw him back in and yelled at him aswell! First time I've had a fish try and attack me lol

Well I went to go flip a snail right side up last night and my Midas blenny must not have liked the acrylic rod I use and jumped outta the tank and tried to attack me! Lol good think we gots carpet cause that jump mighta messed him up, picked his ass up and threw him back in and yelled at him aswell! First time I've had a fish try and attack me lol

You yelled at him out of love though. LOL

You get fishy?!

Lol no its my male black ice...Im bored lol nothing new to talk about lol...

Atleast you were there lol

Lol no its my male black ice...Im bored lol nothing new to talk about lol... Atleast you were there lol

Post closeup shots of your sand. I wish someone mentioned this to me before I purchased mine. Although Fiji Pink is still nice :D

Post closeup shots of your sand. I wish someone mentioned this to me before I purchased mine. Although Fiji Pink is still nice :D

This is samoa pink with pure pink sorry its blurry...also this is dry

20130206_193450_zpscab5294a.jpg

This is samoa pink plus pure pink and tahitian moon. Slightly wet because the tahitian was taken from my display for the test...so the shadows are deceiving

20130206_201015_zpsa5799546.jpg

This is a mix somewhere in between the two with less tahitian moon.

20130214_162010_zpsc70eda62.jpg

This is the mix lit by old t5s...

20130301_182542_zpsa748edc9.jpg

Ill take close ups when im off work

Archived