I got the chisel...hammer....saw...epoxy...pvc. this will be epic

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

lolwut.jpg

:D

I meant the first sentence in regards to you not using the PVC idea, the second sentence in regards to me sucking phallus at aquascaping compared to you lol

Lol. Dude.... that was about the 50th way I set it up... pretty sweet that it's only 30 something pounds..... now wtf do I do with my old rock. ..

jedimasterben

That's only 30lbs??? Dayummmmm.

I kinda want to get that same rock for mine. I had it in my cart and everything a few weeks ago, but backed out, partially because my rocks are SO FULL of feather dusters that I just don't want to get rid of them. SO. MANY. FEATHER DUSTERS.

Lol...I hate feather dusters....but I loveeeee coco worms lol

37.67lbs to be exact...pukani is the shit. Now think I have 37 lbs in my current tank...lol but a hig difference in density

jedimasterben

Lol...I hate feather dusters....but I loveeeee coco worms lol

37.67lbs to be exact...pukani is the shit. Now think I have 37 lbs in my current tank...lol but a hig difference in density

I think I have 60 in mine right now, but it takes up a crapton more space. None of it is dense rock, though, it's all stuff mined from the Keys.

Why do you hate feather dusters?

youre not doing black sand again are u? :scarry:

Noooooooo im still deciding between the two mixes...

Somoa pink + pute pink 80lb

20130206_193450_zpscab5294a.jpg

Or samoa pink + 2lb pure pink + 5lb tahitian moon (black)

20130206_201015_zpsa5799546.jpgwetsand_zps9faeff57.jpg

Custom led from the old tank. Which is what that last wet sand pic waz taken under on a bucket lid lol

No light fir this yet....

I really like it, especially the arch!!!!! You might consider though making another sculpture for the other side and maybe a small one in the middle.......

Just use the "old" rock to seed the new tank.

BTW.......two Radion Pro's would look killer over that tank.......

I really like it, especially the arch!!!!! You might consider though making another sculpture for the other side and maybe a small one in the middle.......

Just use the "old" rock to seed the new tank.

BTW.......two Radion Pro's would look killer over that tank.......

Word. The left side is cool with the arch. The right side has the 3 pilars that will have anemones on them. The right back is like a slab I cut the bottom off of...it will have some rock added to it from the old tank with corals on it. And the island for the middle is my acan rock so I did think of that one. So basically all of my old rock has a home. Except the bohemoth base rock that my assessor hides in which I may break into smaller pieces for the refugium...I dunno

Lol yea now im still trying to decide...

2x radion pros

2x custom makers. 18"

2x Custom NanoBox 20" with t5 setup for reef angel

8404743329_7690f705b0.jpg

Tell me thats not sexy lol

I just spoke with Dave Fason....sooooo NanoBox? I think so. Im super stoked. And he's local to me...yea buddy. I get to watch it get built :)

Archived