Cultivated Reef

Screw The Judges, Let's Pick A Winner For The 3 And Under Pico Contest!

slickwill613

3 and under pico winner IS???  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think deserves the title of pico champ?

• Islandoftiki
    • Kazooie
    • Reffersedge
    • Bgj223
    • Funkngroovy

I tried and tried to do this post the right way, but I failed so here's a link to pics. The choices are posts 106 islandoftiki, 107 kazooie, 108 reefersedge, 109 BGJ223, and 110 funkngroovy.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/298957-ftsfes-thread-for-the-official-3-and-under-pico-contest/page-5

Let the members of NR choose the winner of the three and under pico contest, since the sponsors chose to snub them.

Tiki's tank is the complete deal, pest or not, that tank is something to be proud of! Also his video and documentation is so complete, it really shows the attention to detail.

Somebody owes him that 2 gallon pico prize!

Can you post latestFTS for the contestants in the first post here?

Kat, I tried for hours, to the point of my wife yelling at me to get off the computer, and for some reason I couldn't get every photo to show, most photos would just show the link in text. Drive me nuts.

Thanks everyone for voting. And for dealing with having to look by clicking the link. Lets see some more voting.

Thank you for the votes everyone! The tank is still up and running and doing well.

If you haven't seen, the pest tank was featured on Nano-News!

Cheers!

Islandoftiki

I would like to congratulate every person who stuck with the contest to the end. Good work everyone!

Considering the contest started with 50 people and dwindled down to 5, congratulations are in order for Kazooie, ReefersEdge, Bgj223 and Funkngroovy for hanging in there!

Cheers folks!

Islandoftiki

One last thing:

For those of you who like the pest tanks, I'm starting a second one!

Follow along here: http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/317974-islandoftikis-7-gallon-micro-reefs-pest-crab-tank/

One last thing!

Since all of the sponsors of the contest have vanished and all of the prizes have evaporated into thin air.

For 2nd and 3rd place, Bgj223 and ReefersEdge will each be receiving $20.00 Marine Depot Gift Certificates courtesy of myself!

Cheers!

Islandoftiki

• Like 1
One last thing!

Since all of the sponsors of the contest have vanished and all of the prizes have evaporated into thin air.

For 2nd and 3rd place, Bgj223 and ReefersEdge will each be receiving $20.00 Marine Depot Gift Certificates courtesy of myself!

Cheers!

Islandoftiki

That is awesome of you to do.

Anyone else interested, we could all chip in small amounts to get tiki a first place prize, or just all give a dollar PayPal gift, pm me or reply to the thread if interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I came in a close second with 4 votes, not bad if you ask me.

Congrats to everyone that participated, and especially you Islandoftiki for putting together a nice tank.

Also a big thank you to you for the gift certificate.

Archived