SaltCritters.com

The Zoa and Paly Club

kveekx

BojanMilenkovic

Tenor,when i start up my nano,ill have to buy zoas and palys from you,they are so beautifull and have vibrant colours.

They are by far the best i have ever seen. ;)

Tenor,when i start up my nano,ill have to buy zoas and palys from you,they are so beautifull and have vibrant colours.

They are by far the best i have ever seen. ;)

Thanks

Thanks

Where is your tank thread? It would be great to have details about how you maintain your tank, grow your zoas, etc. :)

Where is your tank thread? It would be great to have details about how you maintain your tank, grow your zoas, etc. :)

No tank thread yet. I will do it some day.

• Like 1

Hey tenor, whats that first one that looks like a jack o'lantern?

I call it Soprano...similar to AquaSD soprano but this one mis-bar...very wicked

• Like 1
Oakleyguy89

I call it Soprano...similar to AquaSD soprano but this one mis-bar...very wicked

Wish i had some xD Wow I can't believe how much stuff AquaSD has lol.

Oakleyguy89

Well here goes nothing haha. My camera is a 3 yearold wal-mart $60 black friday special so the pictures are sub par :( Sorry guys

Bam Bams? I think.

post-39706-0-60187500-1368324791_thumb.jpg

I have no idea what these ones are, any ideas?

post-39706-0-31026500-1368324952_thumb.jpg

Rastas, hard to get a pic of them (So another friend of mine has rastas too but his are micro size?)

post-39706-0-91729300-1368325069_thumb.jpg

Captain America Paly's

post-39706-0-29310100-1368325149_thumb.jpg

Oh and whats weird is there a film of cyano on the base of the captain americas but there's only one other spot in my tank where there's cyano which is about a dime sized area. Why is that??

• Like 1

Well here goes nothing haha. My camera is a 3 yearold wal-mart $60 black friday special so the pictures are sub par :( Sorry guys

Bam Bams? I think.

attachicon.gifSDC10393(1).jpg

Oh and whats weird is there a film of cyano on the base of the captain americas but there's only one other spot in my tank where there's cyano which is about a dime sized area. Why is that??

Not a Bambam

Cyno's growing in that spot because it's dead spot.

Oakleyguy89

Not a Bambam

Cyno's growing in that spot because it's dead spot.

Any idea what it is? Also, what is the 2nd one? I have plenty of flow going to them and the other ones in that general area don't have cyano.

Wow! I can not believe how crazy this thread has gotten! Almost 30,000 views, almost 900 posts, and over 30 pages! I don't think I would be able to get everyone on the members list and keep on top of it. I decided to remove the members list but I left the names of people that allowed me to use their pictures in the club signature! There are some awesome pictures in here as well as other great info! Again, Please forgive me for removing the member list.

• Like 1

Full on no qualms about it, ROYAL BLUE AND UV LED's shot.

CRW_1244CRW_zpsc07f5910.jpg

This is why i run actinic only for 40% of the light cycle...just love the explosion of color.

• Like 4

Hey everyone. This is my first post on this site. I'm curious if anyone has seen these before or if anyone knows if they have a name. Thanks!

IMAG0063.jpg

buddythelion

Full on no qualms about it, ROYAL BLUE AND UV LED's shot.

CRW_1244CRW_zpsc07f5910.jpg

This is why i run actinic only for 40% of the light cycle...just love the explosion of color.

Digging those green morphs!

buddythelion

Nice!

What camera did you buy from Tenor? I seen the f/s thread, but i thought there were two options?

I got his lenses bundle for a great price. Was for the Canon G12, which was the camera I was already rocking.

Wow, those pics. came out great.

Thanks Tenor, I still have a lot to learn. Thanks for the tips.

Thats right!

That post got me thinking about trying some different lenses on my G5 (love that cheap ol' camera). Im still pretty new to photography...so i dont totally grasp the downfall with using diopters, which means i could be wasting my money getting a set.

Maybe you or Tenor could explain this to me? I realize the depth of field will be reduced, in exchange i get a closer min focal length and tighter shot right? Any other downsides?