Coral Vue Hydros

NanoTopia's ZEOvit 80L [ ]

NanoTopia

Not yet, maybe by Friday but then I am out of town for two days. I am undecided about the bulbs, likely 2 x Blue+, 2 x Aquablue special, 1 x Actinic. 5 bulbs to start, I think 6 might be too much, we'll see.

that's gonna be really blue isn't it? i have 4 blue plus, 1 purple plus, and 1 coral pro, and its about 14K looking. your's is gonna be like 20K isn't it?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's gonna be really blue isn't it? i have 4 blue plus, 1 purple plus, and 1 coral pro, and its about 14K looking. your's is gonna be like 20K isn't it?

No, blue special is so yellow it won't be blue at all.

Possibly not, but I will have to plug them in to see. I have options if I don't like it.

This is what I am thinking.

ahhh

Possibly not, but I will have to plug them in to see. I have options if I don't like it.

This is what I am thinking.

gotcha. still a t5 noob here. :unsure:

Default language on the ATI for the controller is in German, took me some time to figure out how to get it on English, LOL. Once I achieved that everything else was straight forward. :P

Please excuse the crap on the overflow ;)

9971054774_b390a83753_z.jpg

My corals are much happier now.

I love it!

I have been busy today and not really had time to think out the programming, not smart on my part since I am out of town for the weekend. I think it's all good but I will program the Apex to shut the outlet off and on through the night just in case. I have all 6 bulbs in at full power, but I have it hanging high right now for a while. I like the look really, crisp white overall. I may tweak the bulbs a bit later on. This change was long overdue.

First impressions upon the change?

this is cute :3

compared to this 36" beast :P

Haha, remember my tank is only 20 gallons, it looks huge over my tank. How is everything going with your ATI, are you happy and more importantly, are your corals happy?

Wunderschön!

I agree :P:D

Please excuse the crap on the overflow ;)

If ya hadn't said anything.. I don't think anyone would have even noticed.. eyes are fixated on the tank :eek: New light.. me likey.

Nice light, looks good over the tank. I had the 24" over my tank at the beginning, packs a lot of punch and did pretty well for my sps. The only reason I got the 36" was because I got it for a steal locally.

Haha, remember my tank is only 20 gallons, it looks huge over my tank. How is everything going with your ATI, are you happy and more importantly, are your corals happy?

I'll tell you when I move everything over. I'm gonna start moving stuff over today.

If ya hadn't said anything.. I don't think anyone would have even noticed.. eyes are fixated on the tank :eek: New light.. me likey.

Thanks Mike :) The CPR Overflow is problematic for me, have to clean the suction twice a week or it fails.

Nice light, looks good over the tank. I had the 24" over my tank at the beginning, packs a lot of punch and did pretty well for my sps. The only reason I got the 36" was because I got it for a steal locally.

Thank you, I have the fixture 18 inches from the water line and it seems very bright. I think this fixture could light a 40b quite nicely for sure. When I upgrade down the road I will add a couple of reefbrights to it.

Looks great Christine, but :ninja: that is toooooo darn white for me <_< LOL

Ha, well it has a nice crisp look in the reef, and reds are popping, and no purple+ tube. I may have to remove one bulb though, and it will be the Aquablue Special, then the reef will look more blue. Remember I have 3 x Blue+, 2 x Aquablue Special, and 1 x Actinic in there now, and still pretty white, but it is a nice white for me. I am thinking growth will increase with this combo, time will tell. I have the spectrums I want with these bulbs, I'm pretty covered.

I'll tell you when I move everything over. I'm gonna start moving stuff over today.

Happy moving day! :) Look forward to seeing everything in place.

Thanks Mike :) The CPR Overflow is problematic for me, have to clean the suction twice a week or it fails.

Happy moving day! :) Look forward to seeing everything in place.

I actually had to make the hole in my CPR box bigger for it to stop clogging, when i ran mine i also gave it a nice vinegar bath every 6months.

I can't wait to move everything over, i might need more live rock though.... we'll see. i'm gonna try and go minimalist, but i love sps, and i need room to put them... i'm sure i'll figure it out eventually. baha

:)

I actually had to make the hole in my CPR box bigger for it to stop clogging, when i ran mine i also gave it a nice vinegar bath every 6months.

I can't wait to move everything over, i might need more live rock though.... we'll see. i'm gonna try and go minimalist, but i love sps, and i need room to put them... i'm sure i'll figure it out eventually. baha

:)

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15231327&postcount=10

Archived