Cultivated Reef

NanoTopia's ZEOvit 80L [ ]

NanoTopia

I think you should do a Zeovit guide to nanos :P

My tank is going well after two weeks thanks to your help. I am still waiting on my clear tides reactor! Said it arrived in the states on 3/20! Getting a little nervous.

I think this will be my last question for you lol, do you refrigerate all your zeo products? I have been. Not sure if that's bad or fine.

Edit...I lie. I'm sure ill ask how much zeolites to put in the reactor lol

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fishes are good and the acros are doing a heck of alot better, acouple of acros that did not have P/E are showing. Besides Shrimps and hermits dead everything is AOK!

Oh man, sorry to hear about the inverts but glad your bugs are gone :)

I think you should do a Zeovit guide to nanos :P

My tank is going well after two weeks thanks to your help. I am still waiting on my clear tides reactor! Said it arrived in the states on 3/20! Getting a little nervous.

I think this will be my last question for you lol, do you refrigerate all your zeo products? I have been. Not sure if that's bad or fine.

Edit...I lie. I'm sure ill ask how much zeolites to put in the reactor lol

Sorry Brad, somehow I missed your post.

Thanks, the thought did cross my mind but I don't think I have been at it long enough to compile such a guide. Something I would think about in the future though.

Glad all is going well, I know the shipping from the UK sucks.

The only KZ products that need to be refrigerated are Coral Vitalizer, ZEObak, BIOmate. All the rest do fine at room temperature, try to keep them in a shaded and in a cool place cool (but not the fridge).

Feel free to ask away, I will try and answer any questions you may have, if I can't I know where to steer you. PM me if you need help :)

Happy Easter Christine.

I got the Zeovit nano pack. This is a concentrate 10ml bottle, dosing 2 drops pf Pohl's Xtra daily. Hope that is not too little or too much.

Hi Kat :) Happy bunny day to you.

Whats the total water volume of your system now, NET volume?

Congrats on TOTM!

Thank you SDartifex :)

Yes! I knew my vote counted for something! Congrats Christine :D

Many thanks Jordon :)

Congrats Christine. Well worthy totm.

Thank you Solo :)

Well Done madam! Happy TOTM! omgomgomg:flower:

Thanks a lot Tron :)

Pics...

FTS Angle shot

8593840128_05faaa5fb6_c.jpg

FTS Right Side

8593339879_bac4280754_c.jpg

Acropora millepora

8599356874_faaf334716_c.jpg

Acropora Gomezi

8598244489_817179ebd9_c.jpg

Hydnophora rigida

8598245071_b6e2b9d3c1_c.jpg

Montipora confusa

8598243817_f6ce855984_c.jpg

Acropora echinata

8599331376_5c3642ff55_c.jpg

Acropora echinata

8598230429_f0738860e7_c.jpg

Cali Tort & ORA Red Planet

8594432092_585cfd03f5_c.jpg

Favia sp.

8592952475_fe47134d27_c.jpg

AussieFavia sp.

8592945679_cd2c1d7a5d_c.jpg

Aussie Favia sp.

8584997898_bb9e070f42_c.jpg

Aussie Wellsophyllia

8593854440_c7540b0ef9_c.jpg

Red Sea Star (Fromia sp.)

8584994948_bdc726eb9f_c.jpg

Red Sea Star Underside

8594457576_c6376180e1_c.jpg

Palyotha

8575680051_a652932f8f_c.jpg

Is that a sea fan I see in the back left of your tank? Do you think it gets adequate nutrition from the zeovit products?

Is that a sea fan I see in the back left of your tank? Do you think it gets adequate nutrition from the zeovit products?

Yes Ark, it is a purple gorgonian, photosynthetic. It started off a little shaky when I introduced it into the tank initially but after a couple of weeks it opened up and has been growing since. It gets quite a bit of light under my LED's, I'm sure it also benefits from the Zeovit nutrition as well. :)

Christine

Stunning photos

Thanks Veng, and thanks for the help with the Apex a while back :)

:flower:

lovely pictures. Congratulations on the TOTM again.

Thank you Kat, your tank is not just an inspiration to me but so many here on Nano-Reef. :happydance:

Thanks Veng, and thanks for the help with the Apex a while back :)

omgomgomg Thanks! Nice to know I had a (very, very, very small) hand in a TotM!

Kfmmartin19

Hey I have a couple more questions! :)

R the LEDs on ur Illuminuxes just royal blue and cool white? And also, why don't u use macros and/or have a fuge? Just out of curiosity

Congrats on a well deserved TOTM!!

The Cali Tort & Red Planet are looking pretty good, but my favorites will always be the big stags :D. They just add soo much to the tank!!

Congrats on totm!

Thank you 1reefluvr2 :)

Hey I have a couple more questions! :) R the LEDs on ur Illuminuxes just royal blue and cool white? And also, why don't u use macros and/or have a fuge? Just out of curiosity

The spectrums of light I am running are: White (7000K), Royal Blue(450nm), Blue(470nm), TV (403nm). Macros don't do very well in a low nutrient system, I have tried them before and they just wither away. Fuge is a good thing for many tanks but for me they can be nutrient traps over time, I am not against them at all, they just don't tend to work well running low nutrient system. My sump is too small anyways.

8611742207_f506f755fd_c.jpg

i like to keep an eye on this tank :P

I like this JR, looks bigger than the actual tank. :)

Congrats on a well deserved TOTM!!

The Cali Tort & Red Planet are looking pretty good, but my favorites will always be the big stags :D. They just add soo much to the tank!!

Thanks you Bello, I like the stags as well, hopefully the Cali will hit the surface one day, it's been a slow grower for me, maybe needs more light. :)

Congrats again!!!! Not only do I love the tank, but all the NASA type equipment as well....... :)

Thank you :) Yes Spiro, I know... "NASA called, they want their command module back" hehe :P

mmmmm NASA....

If I could just get this Apex to control Hubble I might get a decent top down shot of the tank, :D

Archived