Innovative Marine Aquariums

My ADA30c+RKL+LEDs+MP10wES = Pure Sexyness!

d'Espresso

d'Espresso

ADA 30c High Clarity Cube

Simple, Clean, Pure Sexiness

Full Tank Photos

APRIL 2011

IMG_8946.jpg

LATE MARCH 2011

IMG_8903.jpg

MARCH 2011

IMG_8868.jpg

FEBRUARY 2011

IMG_8861.jpg

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent! Your on the right track to Reef Sexyness!

Subscribed!

LOL----> * Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Damp Cloth

LOL cool man i like the UPS shot! enjoy it.. oh and a quick tip from a from a former ADA owner. use a tooth brush to clean the seams if any algae grows there during your initial cycle. ;)

Random shots of my ITSO stand, tank, and LEDs fixture&(Notice* the LEDs box is also wood trimmed to match the ITSO stand) :D

IMG_8816.jpg

IMG_8813.jpg

Also just made my first purchase with Reefcleaners.org I have been contacting John and he was very helpful. He asked that i should wait for the next batch of florida rocks that he have coming in much redder and lite then the white rocks that was advertised on the site. I have order about 18lbs of Reefcleaners rocks. Hopefully they will turn out good as i would like to start planning on a nice scape soon!

Florida Reef Rock

33ce6ebeaa2166e1f862dac74c81818f.jpg

Tomorrow the new MP10w ES will be here in the afternoon and hopefully i can work on the sump layout diagram and the MP10 Box soon!

why so much rock?

Maybe VOLCANO or BONSAI? i don't know yet, what do you think i should do for a theme?

if not then the rest will go into my solana smile.gif We'll see how this gonna work out. Still planning alot of few more others things. But John recommended me to do 30lbs of rocks. i was like wow that's alot of rocks for a small tank.

get a rhizo and train it to extend during daylight

i don't quite understand? Educate me nip!

light looks clean. care to share the build?

Thanks! 5 x RB Crees XRE to 700ma pucks with dimming, 4 x White Cree XRE to 1000ma pucks with dimming. The box came from my Fluval Chi Cube. i gutter everything out and use the box as my led unit. Everything is inside the box and also have a fan on top to cool down the heatsink.

Any Rhizos that find there way here are smuggled in from Japan. Not illegal to own, but the process it takes to get them here is at some level illegal. That's at least what Reefbuilders has told me. Anyway, I love the plan and the Chi garden as an ato reservoir is kinda funny.

For all the kind words and inspiration, I really appreciated.

About the Rhizos, that is a beautiful corals but I am not sure I will be able to find those around my area. Plus it's some what illegal right?

Awesome setup espresso!very clean...

Look forward to seeing it filled up

Thanks hype, glad to have you join in my thread too! Your tanks is amazing!

The Mame is finally here! Also some random shots of my ITSO stand, tank, and LEDs fixture&(Notice* the LEDs box is also wood trimmed to match the ITSO stand) :D

IMG_8816.jpg

IMG_8813.jpg

Great job on that light fixture! It goes really well with the stand and looks really clean.

What kind of bracket did you use to mount the light fixture to the EMT pipe?

This is looking really cool, but I must ask: Why don't you just drill the tank? The Mame overflow is nice, but it's still intrusive. I would look into drilling this asap!

This is looking really cool, but I must ask: Why don't you just drill the tank? The Mame overflow is nice, but it's still intrusive. I would look into drilling this asap!

I disagree. A drilled overflow on a tank this size would be much more intrusive. Lily pipes or the MAME overflow would go better with the tank's style.

Now if he drills the tank like schg did with his old 30c ADA, then I think it would be an improvement over the MAME.

Well, lets see how he executes the mame. It might look good, but I'm betting it will look out of place. He did an excellent job with his light fixture though.

Archived