inTank Media Baskets

[Stock] lgreen

lgreen

yeah, thats what i meant! i LIKED it! :) hard to find cus they arent for sale, only found on live rock.

the alien looks kinda like a sponge. my tank has 2 fish, a purple tang and watchman goby. there is little to no predation on the rocks. who knows!

i like the barnacles on the frogspawn. will they come out or are they goners?

nice blastos! that tank is full now! those should look nice. If you get a nice morph, maybe we can trade sometime, Loren.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY A GOOD FTS!!

DSC_0097.JPG

Look how much the blasto's have perked up just after an hour of being in my tank! Unbelievable!

Full size: http://www.nano-reef.com/gallery/data/500/DSC_0097.JPG

WARNING: BIG picture (1.6mb!!)

the alien looks kinda like a sponge. my tank has 2 fish, a purple tang and watchman goby. there is little to no predation on the rocks. who knows!

i like the barnacles on the frogspawn. will they come out or are they goners?

nice blastos! that tank is full now! those should look nice. If you get a nice morph, maybe we can trade sometime, Loren.

Could be a sponge. Guess we'll find out.

I think the barnacles are toast, but the frogspawn has tripled in size in the last hour and is looking great. They must have really hated the tank they were in.

Thanks! If I can get them to grow I'd love to trade!

The new pic looks 10 times better. I think the best thing about your tank is the cheap setup and the fact that you are successfully keeping so many species of corals. :) You are an inspiration to younger reefers that dont quite have as much money ;)

The new pic looks 10 times better. I think the best thing about your tank is the cheap setup and the fact that you are successfully keeping so many species of corals. :) You are an inspiration to younger reefers that dont quite have as much money ;)

Thanks travis!

Nice tank, green! FTS looks awesome and you've got a nice variety. Very well done!!

when you say you 'rescued' some corals do you mean you bought them cuz they were doin crappy, or that you got 'em for free?

lgreen,

caught your tank on the Idaho marine aquarium society's website! congrats on the tank of the month!

gotta love these nano tanks in college

bucknellreefer
Hope you are having as much fun with finals as I am!

Who doesn't love finals?!

Tank is looking great, I wish i could have entered the contest but I think 2 10gs in a single tiny dorm room would be more than I could handle (much less afford).

late night update:

I'm kind of disappointed. These pics looked really awesome in "preview" on my macbook, but when I uploaded them, the colors kind of got faded. Don't know what that's all about. Anyways...

Galaxia growth (has began spreading onto rock in front of it)

One month ago:

Galaxia_Regrowth.JPG

Yesterday:

DSC_0026.JPG

Green Palys

DSC_0020.JPG

Another pic of the Galaxia

DSC_0012.JPG

Green/Pink Blasto's

DSC_00062.JPG

Frogspawn

DSC_00052.JPG

Watermellons

DSC_00032.JPG

I'll post some more in the next few days.

ya! ill be back in idaho for christmas! im stoked to see the old fish stores i havent seen in a while......... finals were sooooooooooo bad this semester, but they are done, so now its time to mentally recuperate for a while! any fun reefing things going on in idaho this break???

;)

Thanks sandlot!

Are you heading back to idaho for christmas break? Hope you are having as much fun with finals as I am!

shotgun style but looking good nonetheless. :)

Yep. Should look better when stuff starts filling in though. Thanks.

Also thanks bucknellreefer, Phixion, and fewskillz.

ya! ill be back in idaho for christmas! im stoked to see the old fish stores i havent seen in a while......... finals were sooooooooooo bad this semester, but they are done, so now its time to mentally recuperate for a while! any fun reefing things going on in idaho this break???

;)

Cool. Not much going on, I think they had the imas christmas party last tuesday, but I had a study group so I didn't go.

Baby clowns rock! I've got a baby perc and he's super cool.

EZ, I wouldn't be talking if I were you about who sounds like a girl. :P

no, i just like whining and bit*hin at ya :lol:

Archived