ReefCleaners.org

[Custom] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

Oh well.

I'm still getting one for my 2.5 Harlequin tank.

Which, by the way, I picked up the harlequin and it's doing great.

you should try one or two :lol:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the tank is doing really well.. i am excited for Christmas.. cause [hopefully] that means Metal Halides B) also i need to upgrade my lights on my FOWLR so they are suitable for a planted tank (we'll there suitable but i want a better fixture..)

pics are being uploaded.. hopefully tinypic isnt being HORRIBLY SLOW!

Pics of the Clowns (which BTW got a name change... Sandra and Fransisco) For Trav:

10g-1.jpg

Cluster Duster & Pom Pom Crab:

10g-2.jpg

Pom Pom:

10g-3.jpg

Size Comparison--Quarter:

10g-4.jpg

Crabby:

10g-5.jpg

A HORRILBE pic of the Anemone shrimp:

10g-6.jpg

Pics of the Clowns (which BTW got a name change... Sandra and Fransisco) For Trav:

10g-1.jpg

10g-2.jpg

Pom Pom:

10g-3.jpg

10g-4.jpg

Crabby:

10g-5.jpg

10g-6.jpg

just so there on the new page :) thanks Trav

the frag master

10g-1.jpg

10g-2.jpg

Pom Pom:

10g-3.jpg

10g-4.jpg

Crabby:

10g-5.jpg

10g-6.jpg

hey on the pbmas pm gregm779 he will give you directions. it costs like 30 to join and u getlocal discounts. its perfect for you

very nice ff. im excited about x-mas too. time to amp up my 2.5 :D

:):D:lol:

hey on the pbmas pm gregm779 he will give you directions. it costs like 30 to join and u getlocal discounts. its perfect for you

thank you very much... i went ahead and e-mailed him..

the frag master
im glad you can count.... there is 4 pics actually!

:P:);)

hey josh, i hope you can come to the meeting, let me know via that website on firday night if you are going or not. hat wya i can pack the frags on saturday

well,

remember how i was saying that i lost the yellow leather frag.. well today i was going through one of my crappy tanks and i found another frag that seems to be doing good! i am acclimating it to the 10g. now... and it is about the size of a pencil eraser.... pics later...

didnt want to have to clean it all the time.. and black sand with the blue background would have looked weird.. plus.. better light reflection

first off... can you say 150w MH by christmas?

lol.. i asked for a 150w MH and a 36" FRESHWATER 96w aqualight for my planted SH tank...

anyway..

I have decided to go w/ my original theme....

if i could only get the dam anemones to get of there current rocks! lol..

ANYWAY..

i found a nudi. in my tank.. it is yellow and looks like this type of yellow sponge in another tank that alot of my coral and stuff came from...

so i took some pics.. then took him out.. and placed him in the tank w/ the yellow sponge.. im wondering if i can keep him alive.. like if the sponge can surive the constant eating and regenerate enough to sustain the nudi...

also..

sadly one of the Fiddler crabs is MIA.. one of them has died.. and the other seems fine.. :(... maybe this tank will be filled to the top by the end of the contest... :(

so you are going back to the fiddlers. i saw some at the local deathco and they looked pretty neat. im not sure if its worth turning my pico into a species tank for them because of the way the tank is oriented.

so you are going back to the fiddlers. i saw some at the local deathco and they looked pretty neat. im not sure if its worth turning my pico into a species tank for them because of the way the tank is oriented.

yeah.. to be honest.. they are boring... and what i meant was the rock anemones not the fidlers..

but im only planing on 2 of them..

Ok,

now.. i noticed my clowns hanging out around my anemone shrimp (im guessing they thought it was a cleaner shrimp) so i stuck an extra shrimp in there that i had (remember i said i wasnt going to put a cleaner shrimp in here).. then i decided to stop fooling around and set-up my quarentine... i did this and then tore out all the rock and caught them.. the put them in the quarentine)...

soo the aquascape is a little differnt but not extremely.. im going to try and get some smaller peiced of rock.. the big bolder has GOT to go!!!

i'll let you guys know on how the fish do...

now my tank has to stay fishles for 6-8 weeks!!! :woot woot:

-_-<_<

the clowns probably wont go back into this tank and will go straight from quarenting to there new home in the 30g. cube

Archived