Pod Your Reef

[Custom] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fishfreak218

thank's guys... now that the tank has cleared up.. its is easy to see how cramped these clowns are.. they will be moving into my 30g. Cube in a few weeks.....

also everything looks good.. the yellow leather frag got blown around a little bit from all the flow... and the rock anemone gets some really good flow....pics later today

I had that sponge before (hitchhicker), grows like a weed and won't die if you take it out of the water like most other sponges. Easy to trim/maintain and it looks kinda cool.

Is that a nanocube hood? :lol:

Maaaaaaybe :):o

im praying these clowns dont come down with anything.. my last few fish i have had the WORST luck.. not saying that they look like they have anything.. and they are eating...

so far my stockinglist is

-2 A. Nigripes

-1 yellow leather frag (fraged from a dieing leather.. im not expecting much from this guy)

-1 Green Bubble coral

-Toadstool leather

-Palys (green and plain brown)

-2 Orange rics

-Blue and Red shrooms

-3 Fiddler Crabs

-Hermits and snails

-1 Rock anemone

the frag master
I know, this resizing thing is getting on my nerves...

hey, fishfreak, this is fragmologist from pbmas.org. i got afrag of the green sinularia with your name on it only becaus eof such a nice tank you got. ill pm ya the pictures tonight over on that site. looks good though. the nano cube i got is back up for sale if you want it.

thanks.. ill go take a look

welcome to n-r btw or should i say welcom back to n-r

why the lack of posts?

i really am interested in that green sinularia.. waiting on pics

the frag master
thanks.. ill go take a look

welcome to n-r btw or should i say welcom back to n-r

why the lack of posts?

i really am interested in that green sinularia.. waiting on pics

i forgot about the site while i was on pbmas.org. now im posting here and there and reefcentral nad a few other sites alot now becaus ecollege classes are eays htis semester. i too easy ones. ill upload the pics for you tomorrow, send me a pm with you email it is easier if i email em. keep up the nice work on the tank

ReefApprentice
i forgot about the site while i was on pbmas.org. now im posting here and there and reefcentral nad a few other sites alot now becaus ecollege classes are eays htis semester. i too easy ones. ill upload the pics for you tomorrow, send me a pm with you email it is easier if i email em. keep up the nice work on the tank

I guess typing was not one of them. Lol jk. :P

lol^

the clowns are coming out towards the front of the tank now and havent come down with anything! im going away in 2 days.. (goin to Haloween Horror nights!!!)

i'll post pics some other day..

thanks...

a little update... im getting nervous.. i leave tomorow and im seeing diatoms...

this was unexpected.. but im not to worried.. ill test it... and if things keep getting worse i'll move some fish around and make room for some coral :) (this BTW is a GREAT advantage to having multiple tanks..... just in case you need an excuse for some more :) )

just tested me water and nothing a little cheato cant overcome... so i'll had a handful today.... so when im gone i dont really have to worry about it to much :)

Well, Josh, I visited my lfs last night and saw a tank full of Flower Anemone Biotope animals.

Flower Anemones were $10.00, Anemone Shrimp were 13.00, Anemone Crabs were 9.99, etc.

Thank looks good so far. But... Are the clowns in the tank yet? I dont see them in the pics.

yes they are.... the clowns are just hiding.. for the first few days they were very Skitish...

there names are Sandra and Charlie :) and now they stay out most of the time...

i came back to 1 death in this tank... and 1 death in another tank...

in this tank the yellow leather frag died.. and in my SH tank the smalles SH died...

Today i picked up a bunch of Cluster Dusters that are purple, a pom pom crab, and a pregnant anemone shrimp....that spit out its egg sack prematurly.... maybe she will hold some of the eggs in and they will serve as food...

the frag master
Today i picked up a bunch of Cluster Dusters that are purple, a pom pom crab, and a pregnant anemone shrimp....that spit out its egg sack prematurly.... maybe she will hold some of the eggs in and they will serve as food...

hey josh, u goona be at the reef meeting saturday? ill have your 2 frags for you then. lemme know

lol you caught me :) ^^^ this is my only tank that is small enough and sutable for these small inverts.. besides... they died down in popularity :) pics later..

FRAGMASTER

i will ask tonite.. i dont know where it is and i havnt payed to be a member yet.. so i'll have to find out.. plus i dont know how much it costs.. if you could let me know i would get back to you sooner... i might just start a thread on PBMAS..

Archived