Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[Stock] Pico1

pico1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just spent about 3 hours taking pictures and my computer automatically deleted them all from the computer and my camera's memory card for no apparent reason. :angry::tears:

• 2 weeks later...

I added a ton of new stuff, the canopy is done, my nimble magnet cleaner should have shipped out this weekend, and I am getting a shipment of super nice palys/zoas on Tuesday. I'll post pictures soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait. I've been super busy with the holidays and work. Here are the new additions. :)

the LE toadstool showing growth by putting out a slime coat (this is the 2nd time now)

frag004.jpg

the blue ricordia that I bought as a single polyp starting to split (and has finished now)

10050.jpg

orange and blue ricordia and pink palys

10034.jpg

super green centered candy cane

10036.jpg

alien eye blasto

10037.jpg

UFO alien palys

10051.jpg

stargazer clove polyps

10052.jpg

eagle eye zoos

10038.jpg

atlantis golden cloves

10039.jpg

the other half of the blue ricordia that split

10040.jpg

rainbow short tentacle plate coral

10042.jpg

palys from floorlord (bad pic)

10044.jpg

blue xenia

10046.jpg

superman palys and LE alien eye echino

10048.jpg

nimble super in black

10049.jpg

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the compliments. Don't worry, I'm workin on a fish. The one I want has been a PITA to get my hands on. :P Check back often as I'll be making my trip down to atlantis aquarium soon and will be picking up some nice frags from the LFS once they get their shipment in. Anyone know of some good online reatailers for LPS/zoas/softies/rics ect. ?

Thanks. I'll change it after I make my trip to the bay area. Here is some more stuff I just added yesterday.

zombie eyes

10072.jpg

SUPER green 3" ricordia

10074.jpg

other side

10075.jpg

dragon eyes

10073.jpg

RP Beesh, I got them for only $80 but I had to wait months to get them.

OR, thanks!

Also my canopy is finally finished and I'll be posting pictures soon. :)

Thanks Travisurfer!

Something I found really interesting is that I have been running the bio-wheel for about 2 months now and my nitrates are 0 with the salifert test kit. Also, I've only been doing weekly 1/2 gallon water changes. I'll be keeping track of nitrates for the rest of the contest so we'll see if the bio-wheel really does cause your nitrates to slowly build up.

Obsessed Reefer

No problem. I kinda figured you would pic the second one because of the highlights, it.... as my art teacher would say, it pops out more

Archived