Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

PhatSOB's Pico

PhatSOB

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank-you gentlemen, I am going to move a few more corals over to the pico from the nano this week. I am having an algae outbreak in the nano and don't to hurt any corals when I start tearing it apart to scrape the rocks.

Thats not too bad for shipping,I am willing to pay that price if ime ordering lots of stuff.I see the xenia faired well shipping :P

I just thought you might like to know that there is such a site as frags canada.

I have been to and am registered just haven't bought anything there.

Everything I have bought has been from JLaquatics, Fragfactory and my friend in Ontario

thanks

I added a tiny handfull of cheato into my fuge about 3 weeks ago and the GHA has pretty much completely disappeared. now if only it would do the same thing in my 10g GHA farm I would be very happy.

thanks guys, I have one more hammer and an acan lord in my 10g that I want to move over to the pico until I get my new nano set up after Xmas. I think I am going to replace the bulbs in this tank soon since they are getting old. I haven't seen anything locally or available to Canada that I have seen others use, ie the 18w PC, I would love to get a piar of them set up but then I probably couldn't get the bulbs anyways.

PhatSOB- I haven't been on here in a while. I remember seeing your tank in the beginning. It looks AMAZING! Great job! :D Cant wait to see how it grows.

GL

texx

PhatSOB- I haven't been on here in a while. I remember seeing your tank in the beginning. It looks AMAZING! Great job! :D Cant wait to see how it grows.

GL

texx

• 3 weeks later...

Archived