Innovative Marine Aquariums

My 2.5 Gallon Pico Reef

Obsessed Reefer

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obsessed Reefer

I am happy to report that my tank has finally gotten above 78 degrees telling me that I can start adding a CUC this weekend.

Obsessed Reefer

Well about the heater, my tank kept on rising, until it hit 86, and I unplugged it. I am probably gonna keep it in if its cold out.

Obsessed Reefer

Ok. Well I was bogged down with my birthday this weekend. So I will start adding life next week. But my tank beat me to it. I am happy to report that I saw a pod.

• 1 month later...
Obsessed Reefer

Ok. After some consideration, I am sad to say that I am taking my pico down. With me upgrading my Nano Cube, there is no money for the pico, and it's wasting electricity and my desk space. I will put the LR and LS back into my nano cube. And unless someone wants to buy the tank, I will use it as an acclimation tank. Still undecided what I'm gonna do with the light.

Does anyone want to buy anything. I will ship all but the tank.

Ok. Well I was bogged down with my birthday this weekend. So I will start adding life next week. But my tank beat me to it. I am happy to report that I saw a pod.

Sorry to hear your taking it down. If you do sell the lights please keep me in mind.

Thanks

e-mail: compulou@hotmail.com

^^you should probably PM him your e-mail,SPAM SUCKS!

I'm a network Admin dude, I know all about spam. I've got like 6 e-mail accounts. One for my family, one for friends, work etc... That was my junk e-mail.

Good looking out though...

Archived