Innovative Marine Aquariums

My 2.5 Gallon Pico Reef

Obsessed Reefer

um no if you read and know english you would see that he said "I wonder if my tank was any inspiration to all these new ones around". that no where near sounds like he implied that he was saying he inspired another persons tank. I WONDER comes off nothing like I DID...english class anyone lol

to me it seemed as if he did say as if he was the reason there's all these 2.5g and he inspired us all. no, he didnt inspire us. half of us never heard of him, and then he makes it seem like 'oh another 2.5g for me to comment on' like as if he's the founder of 2.5g. i don't try to sound mean but the way i interpreted it, it did sound like he meant it this way. sorry taikiman that i dont remember how to spell your name and sorry if i seemed mean to you.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea well i can understand since this is the net and people take things the wrong way sometimes. i know people take me as being rude at times also but i just took his as he was wondering if he inspired anyone elses since there were so many newer 2.5s that one of them could be inspired by him but it is hard sometimes to interpret what a person is saying when its on here. i just thought he was being picked on since that does happen alot on forums. anyways thanks for clearing it up :).

obsessed reefer, do you see a difference in your lighting using the eggcrate below the lights? i wanted to use some on one of my picos but someone had said that it will lesson the light up alot . anyways good luck with the rest of the setup.

that is true. that is one thing that i don't like about the internet. you can't really understand what the other person is trying to say because u can't get the feeling they say it with.

exactly...like my reply was rude sounding but i talk like that in person alot but with a joking expression on my face or a laugh. so on here you dont see that. like my reply saying "if you read and no english" was really blunt sounding but i obviously know you can read and know english since you are on an english forum lol but it does come off as a smart a** remark. oh and sorry for going off topic obsessed

Obsessed Reefer

1. about what that guy said. I said something like "not being mean".... rleon, was the mean one...

I only have eggcrate to hold this light up. My new ones are coming today. the demensions are 8X6X12

1. about what that guy said. I said something like "not being mean".... rleon, was the mean one...

what are you saying? me being the mean one. i told you what i thought of him and you agreed. Now that other people have something to say, you back out? you agreed with me and you posted it first. dont make it seem that i told you to write it. you wrote it. i said what i wanted to and i did apologize for sounding mean. youre over here saying "yeah! you didnt inspire me. your full of crap" and w/e. then someone comes around and youre like "i never said anything. rleon said it all" you know you said that too so dont say that it was only me.

Obsessed Reefer
Dude. I have NO clue who you are??? I have never seen or heard of your tank?? Not to be mean but you didnt inspire me?? maybe someone else. but not me

sorry

Your the one who changed your statement when other ppl starting saying stuff. I was telling him that I never heard of him...bla bla.... your all gettin in his face and crap

Me - B)

You - :rant:

Him - :tears:

But now we all apologized and we all need to read stuff twice, to see if there is another way to interperate it.

All of Us - :grouphug:

then your starting to say, "no guys we need to stop" just cuz someone was talking back to you. yeah you put that you didnt mean to be mean and so did i, but you started by posting it here. then i said what i wanted to say, someone comes around and starts up something and you back out. dont you ever say anything that you dont mean. i too said i was sorry but i said it for a reason. just stop saying something that you will take back.

Obsessed Reefer

I didn't take anything back. I never said anything that I would take back. I stated that I wasn't trying to be a d*ck.

Here come the pics.

post-18741-1158880863_thumb.jpg

post-18741-1158880884_thumb.jpg

post-18741-1158880895_thumb.jpg

post-18741-1158881061_thumb.jpg

post-18741-1158881127_thumb.jpg

post-18741-1158881164_thumb.jpg

post-18741-1158881180_thumb.jpg

post-18741-1158881235_thumb.jpg

post-18741-1158881250_thumb.jpg

I didn't take anything back. I never said anything that I would take back. I stated that I wasn't trying to be a d*ck.

Here come the pics.

What are the egg crate for?

Looking nice! What are you planning on keeping in it?

I am not trying to start anything but I think that it is pretty ridiculous to waste 1+ pages just to fight about something really stupid. JMO

texx

look at you now looking like a d*ick by starting to argue with someone then backing out.

and it is a waste of 1 page by just fighting on something he started. thats why his topic have so much replies.

Obsessed Reefer
Looking nice! What are you planning on keeping in it?

I am not trying to start anything but I think that it is pretty ridiculous to waste 1+ pages just to fight about something really stupid. JMO

texx

Ha. Have you seen my 12Gallon Thread, over half of it is ppl flaming me.

But anyway... I plan on keeping a Red Stripped Goby, along with coral.

Archived