Its been a while, but I am back. !

Ricky@3rdshift

Ricky@3rdshift

I bought a 24g Nano Cube DX that had been running for about a year with the only casuality being a burnt up return pump. I got a deal on it so I snatched it up. How good a deal you may ask? 40.00 with Live sand included and an extra ballest for the lights. I have already replaced the pump so it is working for now.

Now What I want to do is upgrade it some more with a few more lights and about a 2 to 3 inch sand bed. I am planning on using Rock from my 55 gallon and and shutting it down and donating it to a friend with any remaining LR I cannot use. I wanna keep some nice colorful zoos and shrooms along with 1 or 2 small fish.

I have searched and searched, and cannot come up with a good list or a recomended list of mods for this tank. I have always liked BB tanks, but since its in the living room my wife wants sand and it to look more natural.

Someone point me in trhe right direction please. I will also be looking at members Nano cubes and see whats been done myself but it is a long tedious process to sort through the posts.

Ricky@3rdshift

I am interested in makeing one chamber into a fuge, and basically am looking at light upgrades. Possibly some random flow from the power heads and return pump.

Most of what I am looking at as far as corals is zoos, and shrooms, possibly a random species that could be kept fairly easy with them.

Archived