Cultivated Reef

Phixion's Aquapod 12g

Phixion

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After moving some things around and making room for even more zoas, a new ric and Dane's beautiful chameleon shrooms, here's the latest pic of my AP12g as of 11/19... You can see my clown and my fridmani in the pic:

reef61.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Uhm, didn't you just pick up some new stuff at the meet? Where's the new 'scape and FTS?? You slacker! :lol:

I'll FTS that stuff when I get an underwater attachment, because it's all towards the back where an FTS doesn't show it. :( Too bad, because I know that toadstool from Dane glows like a lightstick!!

Anywho, thanks Miriam, with LOTS of patience and time, your's should definitely turn out as nice! B)

Iz, I told ya' the FTS wouldn't be good, lol! :P

The toady and Reefman's ric!

toad_ric.jpg?t=1164768370

And a complete FTS of the entire tank as of tonight! B)

reef8.jpg?t=1164768385

wow super sharp! nice.

i'd post pictures of my tank, but its weak and girlie-manish compared to yours. :lol:

Don't even trip! Everything about Phixion is girlie-manish! LOL

Don't even trip! Everything about Phixion is girlie-manish! LOL

I put the MAN in girlie manish. ;):P Ok, only my FTS shots suck. Hey, I take some off the chain pics though, for real! B)

I wasn't sure how it was going to work out. I had to mess with the shutter settings, apature, and even the white balance. I seriously spent like 10 minutes trying to get a good shot. I think it would pop a lot more under the blue LEDs instead of the actinic, and with a 4-5 second shutter speed, but I was tired, lazy and the g/f was getting irritated that i was talking so long to shot ONE coral. LOL! :lol:

Iz, I told ya' the FTS wouldn't be good, lol! :P

The toady and Reefman's ric!

toad_ric.jpg?t=1164768370

And a complete FTS of the entire tank as of tonight! B)

reef8.jpg?t=1164768385

Damn you have a nice tank.Very full,I like tanks like that!

M, is that algae on your rocks? and its weird how ur coraline is green, i had that in my eclipse and i hated it lol

Yes, GHA has it's clad-iron grip on my tank. It's even growing on my back wall now, lol! I too thought it was odd how some of my coralline is green. What's up with that?!?

Yes, GHA has it's clad-iron grip on my tank. It's even growing on my back wall now, lol! I too thought it was odd how some of my coralline is green. What's up with that?!?

alright, you need to get rid of your phosphates asap. i will recommend the warner marine Phosar or Rowaphos to starve ur hair algae. I also got green coraline in my first aquarium and i had no idea why, i'm guessing the purple one likes higher ca while the green one can do with lower ca levels.

alright, you need to get rid of your phosphates asap. i will recommend the warner marine Phosar or Rowaphos to starve ur hair algae. I also got green coraline in my first aquarium and i had no idea why, i'm guessing the purple one likes higher ca while the green one can do with lower ca levels.

GIVE ME YOUR SUNPOD!

I'm running PhosGuard, but it hasn't done ANYTHING for me. my probem is my Catalina Water I use from Petco. Damn the man! I should toss it and mix up fresh from my new RO/DI, but I have about 3 gallons left of the NSW... =/ What if I toss in a bag of PhosGuard along with a powerhead till i change me water again?

Archived