my poor sexy shrimp

MiNiReFeRx

i got three sexy shrimps today and they were fine until my clown fish bit the tail off

one, poor sexy shrimp its alive and well but do you think the tail will grow back?

and i took the clown out now nothing will harm it.

I was thinking about getting a sexy shrimp but i was wondering if they are generally compatible with clowns... I have two falses in an ap24, one is about two inches already. I think I know the answer but would like to make sure cause i am still a complete newb. Thanks!

i got three sexy shrimps today and they were fine until my clown fish bit the tail off

one, poor sexy shrimp its alive and well but do you think the tail will grow back?

and i took the clown out now nothing will harm it.

Do you have any pics? He sounds like he deserved it. :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking of adding a couple sexy shrimp myself. Was wondering about if my Green Manderin, an Ocellaris Clownfish, and a watch-man Gody. I have plenty of hiding places..but with that many watching "eyes", i'm worried they may just prove to bee too much of a temptation...anyone know what fish will leave Sexy Shrimp alone?

Yes, I think you should get a Triggerfish. They are great with Sexies....

No, just kidding. I hate sexies. :)

But IME, stay away from Clarkii clowns---if you want the shrimp to live--for whatever reason.

I was thinking about getting a sexy shrimp but i was wondering if they are generally compatible with clowns...

Ive had two sexys and two clowns for a year now.

We've got four sexies, and a pair of black clowns (still young) in our 12 nano. So far no problems! Though the clowns will be migrating to the 33 cube I'm setting up. Hope your little guy makes it!

No, just kidding. I hate sexies. :)

i dont like em either... they are cute and all, and some are ok, but then there are the ones that kill your $20/polyp zoanthids. <_<

Archived