Pod Your Reef

Question about LFS

Pitt

I was searching the net today for Aquarium supplies and fish etc. and found a store in Cleveland Aquarium Adventures. Has anybody heard of this or visited? It looks like a pretty large store. Just wondering what you thoughts are on this store. Might make a trip this weekend. Thanks

I haven't been to the one in Cleveland, but there's an Aquarium Adventures store here in Illinois. It's OK. Large store with a broad selection. I was underwhelmed by their selection of saltwater fish, corals and supplies. In fairness to them they had just opened the store the previous weekend. Maybe they will have a better selection in the future. If you are looking for a new tank or stand they have a huge variety in stock. Overall I would say it's worth checking out, just don't get your hopes too high.

I appreciate the feedback...for the photo's on their website it looks rather large. The problem I have is that I cannot find a local store that deals with saltwater fish and supplies...other that petco etc. and I would prefer not to shop there.

Archived