Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

New Bio cube

yardie

travisurfer

There are a couple of people that have these running. I think the biocube number is based on the display capacity since everyone's seems to hold more water.

The 8 gallon caught my eye. That would be great if that is true travis. They seem to be a well rounded tank for someone who wants to do softies and for a great price IMO.

The 8 gallon caught my eye. That would be great if that is true travis. They seem to be a well rounded tank for someone who wants to do softies and for a great price IMO.

I have the 8. My understanding is it holds 8.9 gallons. I do not have it set up yet.

I checked these out in a lfs yesterday. They would be ok for simple shrooms and a few fish but the filration looks kind of cheesy. Sort of like and eclipse 12 with the filter pad and carbon resting in a horizontal tray. It has similar lighting to the aquapod but doesnt look like it would be as easy to modify. And it WILL need modding for softies or LPS. This said however, it is a cheaper platform with more vloume than the other tanks so that leaves more money for mods, which is what we all love to do anyway. Im going to try the 29gal and see what I can do to abuse it. Will keep you posted.

jdmallmotorhatch

yea i like the 8gal myself. i think i may use one for a sea horse tank only. i dunno we'll see....oh and one other thing, i think the stand for the 29gl is awesome. both doors open and it has plenty of room for anything you would need to store under the tank. if i had one i would for sure buy their stand also

Archived