ReefCleaners.org

My 5g FO tank

FishNemo

deacon hemp

I know how to spell it and i know hes gonna win the title......

There he is..........biggest douche in the un i verse....(that south park song always cracks me up).

Of course not............. Marine fish in uncycled tank ..........How long would they keep alive? two weeks at most.

It's the second time I post these photos. Pump with filter is back of the rocks and can't be seen in front.

post-21733-1155100462_thumb.jpg

post-21733-1155100492_thumb.jpg

Guys come on, this is a joke. No one is this retarded by accident...

I''ll give odds this is a disgruntled reefer trying to make a point, and opened a new account.

By the way, where is Nuhtty? hmmmm..... I'd laugh my butt off if this was him...

I dont think it's a joke but I wondering why he even posted, he had to know he'd get heat. I have things in my tank that none of you here will see just for that reason.

randomrambler
Call animal police!!!.......When a fish dies in your tank, you call animal police???or your family call animal police?

In fact ,the 5g tank started at June. No live rocks,only plenty of germs from anther tank . diatoms desapeared in 20 days. Now the tank has worked more than 6 weeks. 5 fish, no one dead,even no disease.

of course, 5 fish make too much Excrement in a 5g tank. I control the quantity of food and change water per 2 week (Maybe the quantity of food my 5 fish eaten is just the same as 2 fish eaten in montevallofalcon11's tank)

And this is my new fish.

post-21733-1155018945_thumb.jpg

Because he will be attacked by several Pomacentry in a small tank. I will prepare a new tank for him .

The problem isn't necessarily the excrement. The damsels in that tank are extremely aggressive, sticking them in such a small tank just compounds that aggressive personality. Also, the problem with swimming room. Most of the fish in that tank are fairly active. Also not having live rock makes the biological strain heavier. By limiting their food it may help with the excrement, but it by no means makes your fish healthier. If anything, it will make the aggression worse (if you were locked in a closet with 5 people, 3 of which were aggressive and had ADHD, then not only that but you all had to share a sandwich, would you be happy? Would you end up fighting for more food? Yes) Please buy a larger tank, or return these fish. Go with a pair of neon gobies, or something similar.

15-and-6-GAL-NANO

ok wow this is the longes running moron thread that ive ever seen. Where are you getting these backgrounds they look like crap. I love the firefish but too bad the poor guy has to die. When people said put the firefish in another tank they didnt mean one half the size of the other one. I have a 2 gal reef, yes but i dont have any fish in it because that would be...um...stupid. :::mumble:::purple firefish in a 2 gallon. and random arent you the guy wanting to put nothing but guppies in your saltwater tank. (btw i gave you instructions in your thread)

You should add a dorey fish too with the firefish they are best friends in the wild.

Are you sure that they let you keep fish tanks in the home.

The problem isn't necessarily the excrement. The damsels in that tank are extremely aggressive, sticking them in such a small tank just compounds that aggressive personality. Also, the problem with swimming room. Most of the fish in that tank are fairly active. Also not having live rock makes the biological strain heavier. By limiting their food it may help with the excrement, but it by no means makes your fish healthier. If anything, it will make the aggression worse (if you were locked in a closet with 5 people, 3 of which were aggressive and had ADHD, then not only that but you all had to share a sandwich, would you be happy? Would you end up fighting for more food? Yes) Please buy a larger tank, or return these fish. Go with a pair of neon gobies, or something similar.

Thanks.

The problem is not so bad as you said. If there were only two Pomacentridae fish in a 5g tank.,the stronger would continue attacking the other, even kill him. (That' why my first marine fish was killed by his Neighbor sevral years ago.)

And now there are 5 fish in the tank. A simple society appears.The strongest can't attack 4 other fish in the same time. In fact he become a king of the 5 fish . when a fish attack the others,The king attack him. and then the weaker will not be killed by others in the tank . the first fish in my tank is the weakest one.And the stronger went to tank 3 days later.The more stronger went to tank 7 days later.............The proper order is benifit to keep peace.

The simple society would not appear.If the first fish in my tank was the strongest,and his new neighbors who reached the tank later had been killed .

Food

Fish will be used to eat Seaweed on rocks and tank if lack of flake food. In first 2 weeks ,I feed only a little flake food.Because of lack of food,5 fish become eat seaweed.when the fish were used to eat plenty of seaweed everyday,I increased the quantity of flake food .Now, 6 weeks goes to, flake food+seaweed,5 fish are all healthy.If I gave enough flake food at begin,fish would not be used to eat seaweed.

Might I ask how old you are? Your grammer is atrocious. -pinner

Sorry! I start learning English. If I have any mistakes in grammer. Please tell me ,thanks!

whem 20L or better but 20L is still small i would say at least 30

Thanks. Maybe I'll change a larger tank for the fish.

I fed a blue damsel in a 2.5g tank for 4 months in 1999 until I bought a 50g marine tank. But now, The 50g tank are full of fresh water fish more than one year..................

China.

I feed marine fish 8 years. The blue damsel had been in 2.5g tank, kept his life 2 years . He had been produce the eggs with his wife,but no egg hatched.

Now live rocks are welcome all over the world .Live rocks is good for tank,but not necessory. When a tank is just set up, live rocks will make much NO2 in the tank until the second month and there will be many insects in tank .Many insects move all over the tank at night. It is terrible.

I Think pently of germs from another tank ,is also good for a new tank.And no insects.

i have a feeling hes from a third world country where they dont really understand fish keeping

i bet you eat the fish when they outgrow the tank

right... :huh:

arrogant ignorant people make me :angry: (directed at the oceanqueen)

Archived