SaltCritters.com

24" on a 10g AGA

Esabasard

Has anyone ever put a 24" light on a 10g AGA tank, I'm looking to upgrade to a Current Orbit light and I'm not sure which one to get. The 20" is the obvious choice, but for a little more money I could get more 50W more power and the ability to use it on a 20H one day. I would really appreciate and advice, pictures would be very helpful too. Thanks

Is the light spillage going to be bad, does the increased lighting outweigh the spillage, and is it going to look stupid? Does anyone have pics of this in use?

Derby Reefer

WhenI set up my 10 gal. I had 24" PC lights over it. There was spillage but I had my light light only 2"-3" above the water so it is not the bad.

Im selling 24" lights.

24" double strip light with (3) new bulbs and (2) 5 month old bulbs.

$90 shipped

24" single strip light with (1) 2 month old bulb

$30 shipped

PC LIGHT PACKAGE$100-120 shipped, all of the above light equipment, Central and eastern U.S. States $100 shipped parcel post depending on zipcode[uSPS], prices may vary. shipping to 48 contiguous states.

Nishant3789
Im selling 24" lights.

24" double strip light with (3) new bulbs and (2) 5 month old bulbs.

$90 shipped

24" single strip light with (1) 2 month old bulb

$30 shipped

PC LIGHT PACKAGE$100-120 shipped, all of the above light equipment, Central and eastern U.S. States $100 shipped parcel post depending on zipcode[uSPS], prices may vary. shipping to 48 contiguous states.

uhhh whats in the strip lights? lol please specify

Archived