Coral Vue Hydros

can't find firefish..

yukyuklee

damn.. i can't find my firefish i have a jbj nano cube closed hood of course

first thing i check are the 3 back chambers.. i dont see him i even took out my live rock rubbles out.

i then checked my live rocks i even took the rocks out.. do they really hide that well? to not come out of the live rocks lol i even shook it a couple times in the water to see if he will jump out but i see nothing..

he's the only fish in my tank right now so nothing ate him.

i even checked the sand lol

i changed the rock work aswell oh well he is in there im sure. he's just to stubborn to come out and play :angry: lol ill just wait he will pop out of nowhere eventually

put a line with a boober and worm in your tank. that should "lure" (no pun inteneded) him out.. every fish likes eating nightcrawlers :D

i wouldn't give up hope yet. while it is possible he went through the pump (you would probably notice that), he isprobably just hiding. just to be safe though, i'd still check the floor surrounding your tank.

yeah not much lol just some dust :P this guy is a good hider though :mellow:

oh well ill just wait if i dont see him in a day or 2 ill check every inch in my tank

I had a Clown Goby that disappeared well over a year ago. A few months ago, I transferred all of my livestock and most of my live rock (over a two week time span) from my 7 gallon tank to my new Nano 12 gal Deluxe. One morning when I turned the lights on in the old tank, I was shocked to find my Clown Goby very much alive & well hiding in a small cave of the existing live rock. Miracles can and do happen!

My firefish did the same disappearing act. Never find it again. Took the whole tank apart, including the filter and all. I think firefish are ninjas...

lol yeah! i wanna break my live rock and get it out of that damn hole but i dont even know which hole he is in lol

i cant believe this.... :angry:

Archived