SaltCritters.com

RHS-10ATC Refractometer $40 Shipped

rbdesigns

I have a couple of brand new refractometers I am trying to sell, left over from a group buy I did on RC. email me at rbdesigns@mac.com if u are interested.

post-14495-1152666216_thumb.jpg

I've used the same model for the last 2 years, very good meter. Liked it so much I bough a backup from rbdesigns last week.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

If anyone is interested these are the exact same refractometers that go for $40 + shipping from online vendors. Price lowered to $38 paypalled.

pufferpoison

free bump for a great refractometer - had mine since i discovered what a POS a hydrometer was.

Reef - On

This is just wrong, I paid you 38 couple days ago...I want my 1 dollar back...LOL

Very nice guy, great seller. I just got mine today. BEAUTIFUL, how much for 2 more shipped to Placentia, CA 92870.

P.S. you never get back to me about the tunze stuff.

Price Lowered to $37 paypalled.

I'm waitin' for ya to lower it to $20..... just kidding. PM me with your PayPal addy and I'll send the money pronto. Or, would you consider a trade for some colorful zoanthids?

Thanks,

Stan

This is just wrong, I paid you 38 couple days ago...I want my 1 dollar back...LOL

Very nice guy, great seller. I just got mine today. BEAUTIFUL, how much for 2 more shipped to Placentia, CA 92870.

P.S. you never get back to me about the tunze stuff.

I knew u were going to find out about the dollar sooner or later. I'm putting off selling the tunze until i get back from vacation. U'll be the first to know, when I sell it.

No problem just J/K I love it and thank you for fast shipment. The refractometer worth very penny...very nice my wife thought it was...but I corrected her.

I will take 1 more, can you palpay money request @ bonbon060604@yahoo.com thank you.

For all the members out there, you need to get it now before it's all gone. Great Price and Very quick with shipment. You will regret later.

No problem just J/K I love it and thank you for fast shipment. The refractometer worth very penny...very nice my wife thought it was...but I corrected her.

I will take 1 more, can you palpay money request @ bonbon060604@yahoo.com thank you.

For all the members out there, you need to get it now before it's all gone. Great Price and Very quick with shipment. You will regret later.

I will send a money request right now. I was also joking. It is a nice refractometer at a good price. One or two refractometers?

Fine, twist my arm. I'll take one. Please PM PP.

PP sent. Probably the fastest reply and $$ exchange I'll ever see. Thanks.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, I asked for a dollar back, I got more than what I was asking for. AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH. VERY NICE GUY.

If you are look at this post and not buying 1 or 2..you're a fool. You can't find a deal.

If you need a refractometer buy one from him!! I just got mine yesterday from him and saw impressed with how quick he sent them out! THanks again!!!!

I have a couple of brand new refractometers I am trying to sell, left over from a group buy I did on RC. email me at rbdesigns@mac.com if u are interested.

do u still have 1 avail???l 37 bucks shipped?

bump...Ron hooked up a large number of local reefers in my area (SD). So far out of the 20+ people none of them has complained. You will be satisfied with your purchase. Thanks again Ron.

~Mike

countryhova

unbelievable shipping!!! shipped from west to east coast over a weekend. amazing shipping along with an amazing product. thanks so much!! if you need one buy them from this guy!!

I agree with Charles

Fast shipping and a great deal

Archived