Cultivated Reef

fumar's 10 gallon nanocube dx

fumarganja

FishFreak77

What do you feed your mandarin? Does he have enough live food in that 10 gallon? Your tank looks very nice from the 2 pictures given.

fumarganja

fts? specs?

i will try to take a fts later tonight

"12"gallon jbj nanocube dx stock lighting, stock filter (runing only LR rubble), added a rio 600 in the 1st chamber (runs to loud and hot), i added 2 small pc fans on top of the feeding lid (temp still reachs 81, used to go as high as 87) 12-15lbs LR 6-9lbs tahitian moon sand. tanks been runing for about 2.5 months

What do you feed your mandarin? Does he have enough live food in that 10 gallon? Your tank looks very nice from the 2 pictures given.

i feed him "live copepods" i get in a small bottle and zoo plex. i'm sure he does seeing how things cant live without eating. thanks i plan on adding more when i feel like. thanks for looking god bless your kind souls

wats the fish in the first pic? is it the same mandarin or something else? i always wanted a mandarin in my 12g aquapod. but im not sure if i should. do u have any coral in ur tank? how long has it been set up? love the fish :D

fumarganja

wats the fish in the first pic? is it the same mandarin or something else? i always wanted a mandarin in my 12g aquapod. but im not sure if i should. do u have any coral in ur tank? how long has it been set up? love the fish

its yellowhead jawfish sir. i have a few corals, but its not fully stocked yet. its been up for about 2.5 months. thanks for looking man, good luck with your aquapod

i love that fish! im not sure if i want to risk having one tho. im still not sure wat to do. but thanx for the answers.

and to quote someone, hit the reply button in the reply u want to quote. then it will take u to where u write ur message with the quotes in there aswell.

travisurfer

please no mandarins in 12g unless you KNOW they are eating frozen. tank looks good though. is that a midas blenny in the first pic?

Archived