Innovative Marine Aquariums

wtt for a Gameboy advance

Raskal311

Still looking!!!! Click on my sig for pictures of what I have. Keep in mind I have lots more then that.

Still looking!!!! Click on my sig for pictures of what I have. Keep in mind I have lots more then that.

Hey I would realllllly like one of those blue zoe frags. I have a silver gameboy advance and case. Works perfectly and is in great condition. Not sure if it is worth one of the smaller $15 frags and shipping to you. Hopefully it is tho :) .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm open to any game system that isn't more then 5 years old. :D also would rather deal with someone local since most of these old system isn't worth much and shipping corals would be point less. I have an entire store full of corals to trade :D I think that most of the people who have already traded me with their gameboys agree I give much more then the system is worth.

Not at all, just as long as it works. Do you have any games for it?

Yup. Its my son's, but he doesn't use it anymore and I want him to learn to give to others who are less fortunate, so I really don't need anything in return. Its for a good cause, so that's cool.

I'm open to any game system that isn't more then 5 years old. :D also would rather deal with someone local since most of these old system isn't worth much and shipping corals would be point less. I have an entire store full of corals to trade :D I think that most of the people who have already traded me with their gameboys agree I give much more then the system is worth.

No problem. If you change your mind, I'm going to be in La Jolla in a week and half and have a playstation 1 with some games that the kids dont use anymore. LMK, K? We can also do a shipping thing as well if need be. :)

Tang

Humm I have a GBA with i dunno 4 or 5 games. I would trade for some zoos and you could ship them priority with a heat pack to save on shipping. GBA is at my parents house though, I might go there this weekend and then I can tell you what games and all are included.

I don’t mind shipping priority but I can’t guarantee live. I’ve shipped zoos many times without any problems but I never guarantee live unless the buyer pays for FedEx. And I always ship in a Styrofoam box and with heat/cold pack if needed..

LMK

I took the page with all the frags down and my digi cam crapped out on me last week. But I own a store and I have plenty of frags to trade.

www.OCAquatic.com

I took the page with all the frags down and my digi cam crapped out on me last week. But I own a store and I have plenty of frags to trade.

www.OCAquatic.com

Hey, if you still want a gameboy advanced. I have a gameboy sp with a few games. It is black and i got it about 2 years ago, but only played it around the holidays and summer when i went on vacation with my family and needed something to do on the plane.

If its worth anything pm me!

Archived