Innovative Marine Aquariums

wtt for a Gameboy advance

Raskal311

I have lots to trade, I'm looking for a gameboy advance w/ charger and any games you name not want. Click on my sig and look under sales for whats I have. I'm looking for someone in socal since shipping for the coral would be worth almost as much as the gameboy itself.

I have lots to trade, I'm looking for a gameboy advance w/ charger and any games you name not want. Click on my sig and look under sales for whats I have. I'm looking for someone in socal since shipping for the coral would be worth almost as much as the gameboy itself.

I would REALLY love to! Your stuff is awesome. But my kids would be soooo mad at me when they got home today!

I have a Charocoal Grey GameBoy Advanced SP that's only about 4-5 months old -- hardly use it. AC charger/docking bay, headphones, link cable, carry case, Star Wars Lego, NES Metroid and I think it also has a car cord (don't remember since I never use it) Unfortunatly I'm no where near socal.

Kevin how old are you?

-Mike ;)

What difference does age matter? I'm 32 -- and I'm trying to sell off my GBA SP for a new DS Lite.

Kevin. I have one if you reallly want it. I also have a ######ton of games for it.

I have a GBA and GBA SP in silver. Take your pick or take em both.

DementedLullaby

You should get a flash card for it and download roms instead of buying games ~_^

too damg old :D but I'll be giving the GB to my GF who loves playing Zelda on it.

Maeda:

ygpm :D

thats like the only reason i was thinking of keeping it. :D

I'll call you later this weekend. I'm comming back for that pink mille!

What difference does age matter? I'm 32 -- and I'm trying to sell off my GBA SP for a new DS Lite.

Don't worry, i'll be 30 in two months and I still have my toys. :lol:

thats like the only reason i was thinking of keeping it. :D

I'll call you later this weekend. I'm comming back for that pink mille!

Thanks for coming over, it was nice seeing you and your girlfriend again.

Got 6 gameboys :D Still needing a few more some pm me if you got one you dont need. BTW I will also trade for just games.... My mom will be going to vietname in a few months and I'd like a few more of these to give to the kids over there.

Kevin I think I forgot to give you the ac adapters?

I'm going to have to have somebody go down and pick up the stag and give you those...

yeah, I was going to ask about that :) No rush, my mon isn't going to vietnam unitl Feb.

By chance you wouldnt be selling those lumenarc III's would you? o.O I just need one!

yes $70, I traded it for about $85 worth of coral and have't even used it. Its used but works, comes with mounting bracket and mugal socket.

DementedLullaby
My mom will be going to vietname in a few months and I'd like a few more of these to give to the kids over there.

Props to you.

Remember they work on a different electricity(or at least have a different socket) there so you may also want to get some power switcher thingers.

DementedLullaby
People there use a lot of electronics from the US so most every home has a converter.

Ah that's cool =) just thought I'd mention it. I've never been sadly. Have fun

travisurfer

oh, I am keeping mine. was just giving you some ideas if you needed some more. I have to have something to do at school. :P

Archived