Cultivated Reef

whens the next contest?

prosnow

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will never get settled. We just need to do a custom 10g and under open contest and that is TOTAL volume so if you have a 10g and a sump that will be over the limit.

This will never get settled. We just need to do a custom 10g and under open contest and that is TOTAL volume so if you have a 10g and a sump that will be over the limit.

yea! agreed!!!

now let's start this damn thing :P

Hehe, guys, it'll be settled, as soon as CM posts the rules - be patient, it'll happen in the next few weeks, and there's nothing you could do to change it. :)

Obsessed Reefer
Hehe, guys, it'll be settled, as soon as CM posts the rules - be patient, it'll happen in the next few weeks, and there's nothing you could do to change it. :)

What if some genius computer hacker, just happened to be a very, well respected member of this site? Then he could hack CMarks account and change his post.

HA

I dont think so. Remember. Firefox has a built in Dictionary.

you must be running 2.0 beta?

besides, my (obviously gigantic) error was something that a spell checker wouldn't have picked up anyways. buth "on" and "in" are real words.

Yea I got 2.0 Beta.

O yea. But I think they are trying to incorporate like grammar check.

what has the web come to?

1/2 the fun is tryin 2 deciphfer wat peeps r tryin' 2 say

I dont think so. Remember. Firefox has a built in Dictionary.
callaro-

Semi hasn't been on since who knows when. Me and BlueLeg are taking requests now.

HA! I knew I'd catch you!!!!! It didn't even take a day!

That is a FLAT OUT GRAMMAR MISTAKE! Mine was just a key "fat-fingerng" that I didn't catch.

:P

Archived