inTank Media Baskets

whens the next contest?

prosnow

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to do one!!! I was thinking maybe a little smaller though, like 5 or so. Maybe a 5 and a 10. customs and stock. That would be good. But whatever Ill adjust.

Just one question.... Can I do a JBJ NC 12? Afterall, the total volume equals out to be 10 gal without sand or rock.

And one more question.... How can I post full size pics? I don't think thumbnails would go over too well.

at first when i heard it was going to be something more like a 10g (instead of a 5.5) i was bummed. themore i think about it, the happier i am with 10g. it gives everyone more flexibility in terms of corals, fish, etc. also, i would imagine that fewer people would have their tanks crash and have to drop out in the middle of the contest.

i'll be doing a 10g custom :)

Ricky@3rdshift

SOOOOOOOOOOOO......................

we are definately doing 10 Gallon tank? I wanna know b/c I am wanting to upgrade my 5.5 to a 10 and use the 5.5 as a sump, but if its a contest I may just go straight 10 for the time being.

Please let us know for sure I am anxious!!!! I missed out on the earlier ones.

Okay so I am going to start my own contest....... for those of us on a limited budget.

Get ready for this!!! The crazy 5 challange

The details:

5.5gal AGA

AC 50 fuge it if you wanna

no sump

Livestock can cost no more that $55. Show proof of cost.

Do not include the shipping charges in the $55. Livestock also does not include substrate or LR.

No taking stuff from your other tanks!

You have 5 months from start date... which will be set after we see how many people are interested

Lighting has to be 55W or less

I can not think of any other "five" things to go along with this contest but that about sums it up.

Who wants to do this????

Okay so I am going to start my own contest....... for those of us on a limited budget.

Who wants to do this????

i'll wait for the "real" contest -_-

DKreefkeepers

I would definately be willing to get in on a small diy tank contest. I haev been wanting to build myself a small tank for a while now and this would be a great time to do it.

I would definately be willing to get in on a small diy tank contest. I haev been wanting to build myself a small tank for a while now and this would be a great time to do it.

agreed. i'm all about the 10g custom :P

look out suckas!

Obsessed Reefer

Yea. We should do another5 pico contest. It's a lot cheaper to buy, and it might get more ppl with established tanks to enter cus they could get the rock, sand, and water from their other tank.

i think 10 is fine... 5.5 is to small.. not enough room to do much.. JMO

i agree. a 10g will offer more flexibility in terms of what people can keep. it will make things more interesting.

Archived