Pod Your Reef

My new website

Nishant3789

NanoReefer53

great start. i'm sure it'll come along nicely with time......which reminds me that I need to update mine =P

Nishant3789

when i have time, lol finals are just around the conrerand i have to go to school so bywe, sorry, ill tell u more later

Nishant

Quote: from Nishant3789 on 2:06 am on May 16, 2002[br]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey heres the lionk to myt new website. it sucks fright now but itll get better. i dunt have much in there. i will update it at least biweekly.

http://nishant37890.tripod.com/nishanthomepage.htm

nishant

tell me waht u think.

I think it looks pretty good. Certainly off to a great start. My only advice would be to try and borrow a good digital camera from someone (I took my pictures with my works digital camera). Trying to get good pictures without a good zoom is almost impossible.

Jason

Chamkeeper

To all intrested in a website.  I did a pile of research for someone regarding website hosting.  If you are not trying to be a huge high traffic site, you can get a domain name registered and host your own dot com for $80 a year.  I have had my site up (not a reef site, chameleons), and the service is, in my opinion, a incredible value.  I got hooked up at Imagelinkusa.com.  

Check my site, I am no web programming expert, I am more interesting in distributing qualtity info.

www.chamkeeper.com

Archived