ReefCleaners.org

my money sucking cube of debt

ikuwaseven

so i posted a few zoo pics last month in pookstreets "lets see those zoas and palys!" thread... and i didnt post some of those pics im my own thread... so im posting them here now as well as a few new ones...

zoos and paly pics:

armor6.jpg armagedon2.jpg desertfox2.jpg

eagleeyes2.jpg goldrimzoos3.jpg oragzoos6.jpg

ppe3.jpg ppe4.jpg redzoos3.jpg

zoogroup2.jpg

also in other news... im one of the nominees for the RC nano reefs forum's "unofficial" nano tank of the month...

check it out:

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthre...threadid=963490

heres the nano totm entry thread:

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthre...threadid=949703

vote for me if you like... but i really like cee's tank entry..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

decisions... decisions... decisions....

which pic to choose for this months POTM "pink"????

pinky1.jpg pinky2.jpg pinky3.jpg

im leaning towards the tube anenome...

edit: i created a poll.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanx to all who voted for me in the Pink POTM contest!!!

on another note... after reading up on all the buzz on those arcticpods i decided to buy some for myself. They are good! i definitly prefer them to cyclopeeze... the only problem i see is that it has a shorter life expectancy than cyclopeeze... but theyre way better... everything in the tank wakes up right away... although id still rather feed meatier food to my acans like mysis.... mixing them together makes a good slurry...

oh ya another problem id see with the arcticpods is with water quality... those arcticpods are really greasy with all those omega fatty acids... good for nutrition but for those of us with smaller tanks like a nano or pico it can jeopardize our water quality if we're not paying attention... but other than that its an awesome product... try em out if you havent... its a bit pricey but worth it IMO...

Archived