What do you think of this for my livestock?

thepro

I have a 37 gallon with one Clarks' Clownfish, and a cleaner crew.

I definetly want a flame angel. I also like Six Line Wrasse, and Kaudern's Cardinal . Would these fish be ok to add? Is there any other fish you would recomend? I want colorful active fish.

I say its doable. Only problem is you are picking a few fish that can be a little aggressive, but not too bad.

Im not crazy about cardinalfish.

I have a 37g as well. I have 2 clowns, a royal gramma, and a kaudern's cardinal. These are all great fish. They are easy to take care of. I would add the angel last and not put too many other fish if you're going to have that type of angel, I heard six-line's can be real mean. I plan on adding a pygmy angel as my last fish since you can have a few more fish with that type of angel.

I plan on adding the flame angel last. I have new light bulbs coming in, I then plan on adding some corals, I still need to add a couple turbo snails and a cleaner shrimp. Then I'll start adding more fish. I'm thinking I'll be ready for more fish in about a month.

One Eyed Bunny
I plan on adding the flame angel last. I have new light bulbs coming in, I then plan on adding some corals, I still need to add a couple turbo snails and a cleaner shrimp. Then I'll start adding more fish. I'm thinking I'll be ready for more fish in about a month.

Good idea. Make sure with the Flame Angelfish that you don't add any small-polyped corals AFTER adding the Flame Angelfish. Why? Because this will increase his likelihood of him or her picking at the polyps under the assumption that they're food.

Great tip...Thanks!!!! I plan on adding all my corals before any other fish. I figure it's going to be a few months before I get that angel in there.

Archived