Top Shelf Aquatics

coralife digital timer

roxy25

I read the directions and set everything but the lights do not come on during the time I set it.

when I press the MODE button for auto the light shuts off when I have it plugged into the yellow plugs.

it only stays on when I press the MODE button to on.

can someone help me

thanks

I read the directions and set everything but the lights do not come on during the time I set it.

when I press the MODE button for auto the light shuts off when I have it plugged into the yellow plugs.

it only stays on when I press the MODE button to on.

can someone help me

thanks

I have the SAME timer for my AP12g, and it works just fine. Did you set a time for both the "ON" and "OFF" settings? Also make sure you're days of the week are correct since ti can set each individual days, weekends or weekdays. But you should have it set to auto like you have it at.

I dunno what else to suggest, sorry. :(

One Eyed Bunny

The digital timer is a pain in the ass. I hate one for about 2 days and then I said screw it. You're better of with those dialed timers. They're pretty accurate once you set the time and you can set them in less than 30 seconds.

ya, i get that problem every once in a while when my electricity goes out. First check what Phixion said and then if it's still acting funny, try setting the timer to go on in the next minute while you're there to observe it. It should turn on. Then you can reset the timer to go off in the next next minute and reset the on program for the real time you want. Hope that wasn't too confusing. :)

Also double check the AM/PM settings as well, since that part on the LCD is small, it could get overlooked like I almost did when setting mine up. ;)

One Eyed Bunny

Yeah. I like the dials better. They make a double dial as well. It has a dial both at the top of it and the bottom which allows you to set one for lighting and one for wave makers. It looks to be pretty entertaining once I decide to make a wavy-ish tank.

it FINALLY works.

I guess the light will not come on during the time frame if you just plug it in.

I came out of the shower to see my lights on !! yeah

it FINALLY works.

I guess the light will not come on during the time frame if you just plug it in.

I came out of the shower to see my lights on !! yeah

Good to hear you got it working! B) I think that happened with mine as well, but I didn't question it for some reason...

mshollenberger

The coralife dual timer is a mess. I went to Target and bought two digital timers for the same price, works like a charm now.

Archived