inTank Media Baskets

NC 6 2.18/3.18

pico1

thanks, what I really wanted to know is if any of the 3rd back bulb leaks through to the back chambers and if I'll get any condensation inside the water shield as I get none on my stock tank.

pico, you ask the weird friggin questions around here

"anyone have a pic of the collection cup upside down? only upside down plz, thx"

thanks, what I really wanted to know is if any of the 3rd back bulb leaks through to the back chambers and if I'll get any condensation inside the water shield as I get none on my stock tank.

You will get a little light to the back chambers, but I don't really know that it would have much affect on anything back there, it’s not enough light to grow algae or anything.

You will not get any condensation inside the lens because the lens is sealed to the hood with a gasket.

I have seen some posts with pictures on adding 2.18 lighting upgrades for the NC6, but didn’t have any luck finding them.

pico, you ask the weird friggin questions around here

"anyone have a pic of the collection cup upside down? only upside down plz, thx"

I don't ask weird questions! All I want to see is a nano cube hood. Doesn't seem too weird to me. If you really think so name a couple threads of mine that I've asked weird questins. Thats all I ask, who knows mabey I'm wrong.?

I don't ask weird questions! All I want to see is a nano cube hood. Doesn't seem too weird to me. If you really think so name a couple threads of mine that I've asked weird questins. Thats all I ask, who knows mabey I'm wrong.?

Oh man...I could name at least 4 posts where you ask some weird stuff.

"Can I see the shoes you wear when you do a waterchange? No socks, just the shoes."

Oh man...I could name at least 4 posts where you ask some weird stuff.

"Can I see the shoes you wear when you do a waterchange? No socks, just the shoes."

Post links to all these supposed threads that I started as I never asked that question or anything similar. C'mon lets see those 4 posts nuhtty.

I ordered the nanocustoms 3.36 mod....I keep asking if anyone has it or likes it but no one must :)

PS I like weird questions...and I never wear any shoes while I change water in my tank ;)

lets see em nuhtty...

Why are you so needy? Who else here bumps their own posts within an hour just because he isnt getting response? That thread on your 55g was you bumping it with senseless posts just to get people to talk to you. I feel for you. You need constant attention. You need a girlfriend...bad. Or at least a dog.

Why are you such a liar don't change the subjuct because you can't find any weird question posts of mine. I feel for you because you won't get very far in life insulting people and being an #######.

BTW I bumped my tank thread once and I don't post pointless posts. I post pics often because I keep addind new inhabitants thats all.

alright now everybody, settle down, this is about aquariums and reefs, not petty bickering. You two sound like an old married couple.

alright now everybody, settle down, this is about aquariums and reefs, not petty bickering. You two sound like an old married couple.

I think he likes me.

I agree this is stupid. Nuhtty, I'm sorry I got so offended that you said that I post weird stuff. I really don't though, and I don't want everone around here thinking that.

Archived