Innovative Marine Aquariums

well this is it!!!

Nano-Nut

I've about had it with these creatures in my LR. I have caught a glimpse of some kind of worm in my rock that is very shy and faster than a speeding bullet. There is no way to get a pic of this thing. Imagine a kitchen match, but break it off about 1 1/4 in. long.(that's as much of him I have seen) It has a head a little larger than the body with pop eyes and two long antennas. It has short stubby legs like a caterpillar and a mouth like ours. I saw him through a magnifer glass biting at coralline algae. It is from a transparent to light tan color. I have, what I think, is some red sponge trees about an inch long growing from my rock and he is harvesting them. I saw him dragging a peice behind a closed brain coral that also came on that rock. This morning a saw some of the sponge on the botton of the tank about 8 inches away. Has anyone ever had anything like this and can you tell me what to do with it. I have a collection of darn worms in my rock which I'm pretty sure is bristleworms. All sizes.

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't see a browse button in the reply area, only at new post. If there is not a browse a reply, can I use HTML? Any way, I guess it isn't a big deal if I don't find out what it is.

You gotta click on the "post reply" button (bottom right). This allows you to make a full-on reply, not a quickie.

Below "Your Reply:" and "Options:", there's "Attach File:", an input box and the browse button. Click that browse button and search your computer for the file of the pic.

OR, you could click on the button to the right of the [http://] one. That'll allow you to link up to a picture on your own webserver, saving Mr. Marks valuable disk space (or does it grow on cyber trees?)

Archived