show off your clown fish.

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

the way i figure it, i've got the nicest looking clown fish on this site :)

IMG_8236.jpg

out of 50 youngsters, the male was the only one to have the incomplete white stripe. its the reason i purchased him.

well you've seen the nicest looking clowns on this site lol.

you could try and prove me wrong, but im biased :)

please limit your pic's to one per member. some of us are still on dail up :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1111505022005_056_small.jpg

for some reason this pic shows up fuzzy... it is the same pic as the clown in my sig, and it is much sharper. perhaps i'll re-resize the original and re-upload it.

clifford513

Nice clownfish, both of you. I think I figured this pic posting out. Just got to figure out how to resize. Heres my clown.

iB37E46E1-2E68-439A-83E6-6DEEF2A80643.jpg

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

i use photobucket.com its free, and once you upload the pic's its just copy and paste on any site. photobucket resizes them for you :)

clifford513
i use photobucket.com its free, and once you upload the pic's its just copy and paste on any site. photobucket resizes them for you :)

That's what I'm using. I just tried to resize it and now all I get is ipb image instead of the pic :huh: What am I doing wrong? Sorry for the hijack.

Oh, I see. I was doing it wrong.

clifford513
My misbar is much sexier:

iEA585189-8263-43F4-9FD1-A4DA493C5D96.jpg

Your ability to post such a nice pic so quickly is much sexier :lol: I'm still trying to resize mine :D

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2
My misbar is much sexier:

iEA585189-8263-43F4-9FD1-A4DA493C5D96.jpg

sexy? hey its ok to love your fish, but not "love" your fish :)

just kidding, it is very cool. clowns with irregular markings have to be my fav.

ReefApprentice

Dotphoto.com

It is quick but after like 1 hour the picture has a big advertising bar on it. Grrrrr.....

Lol Yeahhhhhhhh

It's not my clown, but it's a pic i took at One of the LFS at an Atlanta Reef Club meeting. Also, if you would like it would be great if some of yall could go to my gallery and comment on it.

Thanks,

BigRay

DSCF0034.JPG

Fanof49ASU

Here's one of a pair.

Clown1.jpg

I don't have a large pic of my maroon....except in my avatar. She's beautiful!

clifford513
I don't have a large pic of my maroon....except in my avatar. She's beautiful!

She is a beaut. Mine was really dark like that, almost a black when she was tiny. She has a more normal coloration now. I was hoping she would stay dark.

IMG_01031.jpg

still a baby

that background looks like a shot out of an airplane window!

"the 30000 ft nano"

Angry-Monkey
that background looks like a shot out of an airplane window!

"the 30000 ft nano"

Heh. I have my actinic light in the back and the tank is about 6 inches away from the wall so I get that neat colour gradient against the back wall.

Here is my B&W perc baby... I was trying to get a pic of my splitting candy cane and he hogged the show.

Clownpic.jpg

Jesse

here's Bell and Sebastian.....

138621689_e7c3f0d413.jpg?v=0

a little fuzzy....but i love those guys...oddly very peacefull...don't bother anything in the tank...and they were the first fish in there!! go figure...

/g

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

thanks guys for sharing, those are some very cool clowns! very nice indeed. do you think the broken white line on my clown will eventually correct itself? i was told it would, but really hope it doesnt.

any of your clown fish have broken stripes that have grown in over time? my guys about a year old now.

Archived