Cultivated Reef

10 or 15 gallon fish ideas

penguinsix

penguinsix

I am planning a setup of either 10 or 15 gallons. The ten only because the school i am going to next year says that 10g is the largest they allow in the dorm. What would you guys suggest for fish? I really don't want clowns just because it seems everyone has them. I would love a small cherub, but would feel bad because of the tank size. All ideas appreciated.

I really don't want clowns just because it seems everyone has them. I would love a small cherub, but would feel bad because of the tank size. All ideas appreciated.

Personally, I think a Cherubfish requires a bit more room. You might find something that you find interesting in LiveAquaria.com's nano section.

One Eyed Bunny

A 15 Gal. Long would be perfect for any dormatory. You best bet would be using invertebrates instead fish. You can keep a couple of pretty awesome invertebrates such as urchins, star fish and shrimps.

Also, maybe a yellow-something moray eel or a golden eel (think that might be it, they're small.) would be different as well.

minireefkeeper26

not even a 20 gallon tank is large enough to have a starfish. I vote for orchid dottyback. Beutiful. Clownfish are cool to watch, they are like dogs, come to the front of the tank for treats and everything.

Archived