SaltCritters.com

my 10g aga

shivametimbas

I must say, this is the first tank that i've seen where i REALLY like the black sand. I usualy think it looks akward, but for some reason it fits really well with your setup. Good stuff man.

shivametimbas

its 65 watts 50/50 pc. when i get off my butt and make some money for bulbs, i will be going with 65w actinic and 55w day.(i think)

thanks for the comments everyone.

tk

• 4 weeks later...
shivametimbas

some are pics of thing i already had in my tank. some are things that hitchhiked into a cooler that i brought to the meeting....??? dang pesky hitch hikers.

aug7021.jpg

aug7018.jpg

aug7016.jpg

aug7013.jpg

aug7012.jpg

aug7010.jpg

aug7009.jpg

aug7008.jpg

aug7007.jpg

aug7006.jpg

aug7001.jpg

aug4005.jpg

aug4003.jpg

reefernanoman

Wow, I love your tank. Verry interesting to see a tank with black sand. I got a nano cube 24, and sometimes I think that it was not worth the money, but it looks real nice! But what is done is done! I think AGA are a better bargain and offer so much more flexibility. Well beautifull tank anyways!

Is that some sort of surface skimmer mod attached to your skimmer or power filter in the middle? If so, does it suck in air too?

mascencerro

if it is a surface skimmer mod, it looks similar to the one I did for my 6gal.

i just used an elbow, a T, some pvc, and a reducer with slots cut in the larger end. Works like a charm.

shivametimbas

thanks for the comments. it is a surface skimmer mod. it was easy also. just like mascencerro said.

thanks again

Archived