Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

A black and white worm looking thing with a feather duster?

rleon3003

rleon3003

i was taking a look inside my 55g and spotted an aiptasia!!! so i got out my STOP AIPTASIA pioson juice stuff and shut the pumps off. i squirted the aiptasia and left it there for about 20 min, with all the pumps off. i was looking around and in this one rock, i saw a small black with white spots worm kind of thing. i dont no wat it is but it would come out of its hole, only about 2 cm, and the head of it was kinda like a feather duster. the head would come out then everything would go back in the hole. but not like a scared movement but like a drinking the water movement. its whole tube worm thing would retract back into itself. idk how to explain but i took my camera out and took some pix. theyre not the best but i hope they help.

rleon3003

i didnt no i already posted this so i posted another one and the pictures r on that one srry and thanx for the fast responds :D

I have seen this also but mine was a feather duster. when there was no flow the feathers didnt open and the whole worm came out of the shell its tube was in then went back in.but I couldnt get a pic.

rleon3003

its not like a feather duster. the tube or worm body is just like a worm. its not a hard skeleton. well ive only gottne that its a peanut worm and its a good thing. so im happy. thanx for the help everybody.

Archived