Top Shelf Aquatics

New Aquapod 12g model

riotj

paintballerbill

id go with the maxi 1200 for the extra flow as far as the heat problem get one of those chillers from nano tuners for like 70 bux should eliminat the heat problem im running a 150 halide on mine with one of those and 3 maxi jets 1200 a aqua clear 20 power head and mine stays at 78 all day so it should be more than enough for you

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
id go with the maxi 1200 for the extra flow as far as the heat problem get one of those chillers from nano tuners for like 70 bux should eliminat the heat problem im running a 150 halide on mine with one of those and 3 maxi jets 1200 a aqua clear 20 power head and mine stays at 78 all day so it should be more than enough for you

WOW,

I am running (3) MJ900s and I thought that was a lot.

(3) 1200s oughta make quite a crazy flow. Might be too much for some Softy/LPSs.

Which Chiller are you using? (make/model ... ICA 2.0?)

I am considering one for next summer, with an Open Top I am not sure how to make it look decent. I also have a SUnpod 150W.

Also do you run the Chiller with the 150W Halide and shut it off at night?

Thanks

Cheers

What size tank you got all those pumps in?

My tank is only a 12g and the one AC30 makes great flow, not to mention i have a splitter and can direct flow two ways.

I seem to have the perfect amount of water and rock in my tank as the only heat source is the pump and my tank stays at around 78 degrees.

I guess ill have to take some pics one day :)

Archived