Coral Vue Hydros

Tobacco/cannabis Smoke and Reef Tanks

SpencerShepard

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
CristophBarra

A very interesting question. I want to say that I have never been in such a situation, but there is reason to think about it. I like to smoke kratom more, because it has less impurities than CBD and the effect is much brighter and more colorful. Of course, if you do not adhere to the basic dosage, both products can harm you and destroy your body. It seems to me that it is important that this product is legalized, and the rest can be sorted out. I have tried different brands throughout the years but I do have a personal favorite right now. You guys can check it best place to buy kratom. I like them because the prices are good and shipping is fast.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
best place to buy kratom

king aiptasia
On 1/29/2021 at 7:30 PM, CristophBarra said:

A very interesting question. I want to say that I have never been in such a situation, but there is reason to think about it. I like to smoke kratom more, because it has less impurities than CBD and the effect is much brighter and more colorful. Of course, if you do not adhere to the basic dosage, both products can harm you and destroy your body. It seems to me that it is important that this product is legalized, and the rest can be sorted out. I have tried different brands throughout the years but I do have a personal favorite right now. You guys can check it best place to buy kratom. I like them because the prices are good and shipping is fast.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
best place to buy kratom

eh dude get off that stuff, smoke inhalation is ALWAYS bad

This is actually easy to answer. Im surprised at the responses provided over 3 pages. 

YES, smoking will affect your aquarium. Same with using aerosols sprays or scented candles, it gets into the water. 

In the case of smoking, keep in mind that the ocean and our little reefs dissolve CO2 which affects cal/alk/pH. This is part of ocean acidification: https://www.noaa.gov/education/resource-collections/ocean-coasts/ocean-acidification

That said, you would have to hotbox the room with your reef tank to have a notable effect.

Therefore I recommend not hotboxing your aquarium room or using sprays or scented candles nearby. 

...or hotbox the room, but ensure to measure hourly and up your dosing accordingly -> or get some else to measure for you because you'll be ya know.. ...or switch to a vapourizer or edibles or something dude. lol

peace! 

king aiptasia
2 hours ago, geekreef_05 said:

This is actually easy to answer. Im surprised at the responses provided over 3 pages. 

YES, smoking will affect your aquarium. Same with using aerosols sprays or scented candles, it gets into the water. 

In the case of smoking, keep in mind that the ocean and our little reefs dissolve CO2 which affects cal/alk/pH. This is part of ocean acidification: https://www.noaa.gov/education/resource-collections/ocean-coasts/ocean-acidification

That said, you would have to hotbox the room with your reef tank to have a notable effect.

Therefore I recommend not hotboxing your aquarium room or using sprays or scented candles nearby. 

...or hotbox the room, but ensure to measure hourly and up your dosing accordingly -> or get some else to measure for you because you'll be ya know.. ...or switch to a vapourizer or edibles or something dude. lol

peace! 

dom't feed the fish emdimbles or they get reemfer mamdness

king aiptasia
1 hour ago, Jungle_v_i_p said:

If you give your finicky fish edibles would it cause them to get the munchies? May be a method of getting new fish that won’t eat to have an appetite? Stay tuned......

use the tank sump as bong water

You know, I make it a point not to do things I wouldn't want to explain at the ER, and I feel like "got a horrible lung infection from inhaling reef tank water" is not really something I want to explain. Right up there with things like "went up to a bison and tried to pat it" and "tried to stand a ladder on another ladder". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Tired said:

But wouldn't they have to eat the edibles in the first place? 

(Only very slightly related, but: look up "spiderwebs on different drugs".)

Im under the assumption the fish couldn’t resist 😂

2 hours ago, king aiptasia said:

use the tank sump as bong water

that’s messed up. Just want sick fish to eat. NM the fact it would drop the PH to undetectable  levels. Shivers thinking about it. Thats stone cold

• Haha 1