SaltCritters.com

pygmy angels

pico1

I have a pygmy angel in my 15L and he has been doing great for about 2 years now. I notice he picks at algae on the wall and sometimes on the rocks but I have not seen him nip at corals, everything in the tank is doing fine. He is one of the best fish I have had, very active swiming around and through the rock work not just sitting around or swiming in open water. Great fish!

C. Jerome

it will be in a 55. I was looking at a flameback or a cherub.

Centropyge Interrupta are expensive they go for over $1000

LOL I can see FF now "Daddy, can I have $1000 for a pretty fish" Dad "Sure Son." LOL

O a 55g That enogh psace for ALL dwaf angles mabye 2 if you have good rockwork as they are VERY terriotorial.

What is the story behind FF and his dad and them being rich?

Also I wasn't worried about not having enough space, I just don't want an angel that will nip sps or clam mantles.

What is the story behind FF and his dad and them being rich?

Also I wasn't worried about not having enough space, I just don't want an angel that will nip sps or clam mantles.

It's never 100% with any angel. If you want to risk it, get the youngest angel you can - if it has not had a taste of clam in the wild, perhaps it won't associate your clams with food. But either way, it's a risk.

Fishfreak218
LOL I can see FF now "Daddy, can I have $1000 for a pretty fish" Dad "Sure Son." LOL

O a 55g That enogh psace for ALL dwaf angles mabye 2 if you have good rockwork as they are VERY terriotorial.

Shut up Reffer.. i thought we were over this??? still goin to drag it on huh??

Archived