SaltCritters.com

Temperate Seahorses

jeremai

I've kept kuda, ingens, and barbouri. Unfortunately, no capensis.

What kind of setup do you have?

Have you visited www.seahorse.org?

Here's a little video of 2 of my seahorses eating:

http://media.putfile.com/Feeding-Time85

Stan

Yeah, I registered for seahorse.org, but theyre making me wait to post or search.

I am setting up a small temperate system. I would rather keep seahorses than catalina gobies (unless they can be kept together), but I'd like to know what kind of environment is best for them before building the tank.

Yeah, I registered for seahorse.org, but theyre making me wait to post or search.

I am setting up a small temperate system. I would rather keep seahorses than catalina gobies (unless they can be kept together), but I'd like to know what kind of environment is best for them before building the tank.

Let me search the site for capensis info....

Let me search the site for capensis info....

http://forum.seahorse.org/index.php?showto...901&hl=capensis

Hehe, thanks. When they give me permission, I'll give it a look - probably monday. Cheers!

Oh, I thought you could link to it but not search for it. Good luck.

yeah, they've had some bad history with hackers, spammers, and such. knowing some of their history i can see why they're cautious. that was noted in a recent thread and i think you can request to have that probationary period lifted.

i'm not sure what the "period" is though, i.e. 50-post minimum. or even why they would limit "searches" by new members (probably an abuse episode or hacker thingy they're trying to protect from).

maybe post in their lounge until you reach the limit. start another pasta thread. :P the girls there are good-tempered imo.

yeah, they've had some bad history with hackers, spammers, and such. knowing some of their history i can see why they're cautious. that was noted in a recent thread and i think you can request to have that probationary period lifted.

i'm not sure what the "period" is though, i.e. 50-post minimum. or even why they would limit "searches" by new members (probably an abuse episode or hacker thingy they're trying to protect from).

maybe post in their lounge until you reach the limit. start another pasta thread. :P the girls there are good-tempered imo.

nah, the wat was 48 hrs from the registration, not a post-length. not that im aware of, anyway. i tried to pull out some information, but that forum is set up very haphazardly. oh yeah, and its tropical-heavy, obviously. think i narrowed it down, though :)

arent you planning a 5g. system Jermai??? i think thats a little small...

You know how research goes, things change. 18" cube, front panel of acrylic and insulated sides.

Archived