Top Shelf Aquatics

GHA

proggie

testing 1 2 1 2

anyone got any advice on getting rid of green hair algea ive had probs with it for months now tryed loads of stuff to get rid of it but no joy so far, all my water test show good water quality

nanomano5442
testing 1 2 1 2

anyone got any advice on getting rid of green hair algea ive had probs with it for months now tryed loads of stuff to get rid of it but no joy so far, all my water test show good water quality

Hey look in to chemi-pure and Phosban. I have a 4g of chemi and 1g of phos in my back chambers and it helps. I had a big problem with brown slime and hair but it is almost all gone now and one more thing I did was to make a refugium in one chamber

with some LR and chaeto (macro-algae) it will help prevent the groth of hair algae by competing for essential nutrients. and hermit,hermit,hermit, the tank

oh and one more thing RO warter is big (BUT MOST IMPORTANT IS FREQUENT WARTER CHANGES!)

hermit,hermit,hermit, the tank

My stupid hermits just attacked my snails! What type of hermits do you reccomend? I've got 2 mexican turbos in right now but there is way too much algae for them to eat. I'm doing water changes every 4 days too.

RayWhisperer

Do any of you use R.O. water or, even better, R.O.D.I.???

Another thing, water changes, limited feeding, cleaning filter pads.

nanomano5442
hermit,hermit,hermit, the tank

My stupid hermits just attacked my snails! What type of hermits do you reccomend? I've got 2 mexican turbos in right now but there is way too much algae for them to eat. I'm doing water changes every 4 days too.

I dont now what type of hermits U have are they red legs or blue and did U get empty shells for them when you bought them. there probably trying 2 take the snails shells 4 new homes.

Archived