Cultivated Reef

[HELP] ID of a Clown

Obsessed Reefer

Obsessed Reefer

Ok I really need your help. If you have a black and white clownfish or a saddleback clownfish can you post a pic of them?

I go into petco yesterday and they have a beautiful pair of B&W Clowns for 15.99 Each. But I go home to get my money. Come back and their gone!! But they get shippments of fish every wednesday so I'm going back today.

Or can someone explain the differences. Because they looked black with some dark red painted on. I'm pretty sure they looked like they were a Juvinyll(sp?)

strange, i've never seen that kind of clown before.....i run the fish department for the petco store in bel air, md. and the only black and white clowns i can get are the black and white ocellaris from ORA and they run 40 bucks a piece. sooo, unless they said they are getting more in this week i wouldn't expect more, ORA has been stiffing us a little by only allowing us to order max of 3 at a time.

IDk. They look like B&W.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/...e_1889_22254467

They Looked like that. (its the B&W clown from marine depot live)

and when I came back and they were gone, there was a price tag; "Medium Black Clownfish" 15.99

WOW. The ones you posted are B&W Percs and if they were only $16 that's one heck of a deal. They might have gotten confused and labeled them for that price because they thought they were Saddlebacks. I had Saddlebacks and they were $17.

Obsessed Reefer

No at first they werent labled and then I ask...

Me - How much are the B&W clowns? **point to the fish**

lady - Oh the Maroons.**looks and finds the maroon sticker** 15.99

RETARD!!!!

Then when I go back and their gone there is a label that says

"Medium Black Clownfish" 15.99
No at first they werent labled and then I ask...

Me - How much are the B&W clowns? **point to the fish**

lady - Oh the Maroons.**looks and finds the maroon sticker** 15.99

RETARD!!!!

Then when I go back and their gone there is a label that says

LOL. Make sure you never tell them

You: Wow that's a good price for a B&W Clown they usually run for $40 each.

Employee: :bling:

:haha:

DAMN! what a deal!!!. omgomgomg i got mine for $35 a piece and I still think mine was a decent price. May i suggest you wait outside he store til they open and snatch em up ASAP!

Archived