Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Coral Beuaty

flick

So....

Dont shoot me guys but!.....

I got my 2nd clown lastnight! Its a tad bit bigger than the one ive alwyas had...and shes more brown...which was why i got her. She was the biggest in the tank, therefore she is already a female. Whne i put her in the tank, the one i had didnt know what to do. He picked on her for a sec...maybe a second and a half, then she chased him back....So they are now even steven, and arent bugging, fighting, or chasing eachther around! YAY! :) I am so happy! I was expecting fighting like other people had, but mine seem to have hit it off right from the first 39 seconds! And yes, i LOVE my green chromis! So im keeping him!..for now. I now have 2 baby ocellaris clowns, and the baby green chromis in a 15g....and when everyone gets bigger, and when i move which is on July 24th, im PROBABLY going to trade my green chormis in to the LFS for a $5 credit for one more cichlid! ;) So yes, they are all doing GREEEAT!. all active, feeding EXTREMLY WELL, and they are all just as active as eachother which i love! Most peoples clowns are very active, meanwhile mine swim in every inch of the tank! In all, im very pleased with my setup, and i am keeping it this way until i move, which is when i will most likely get rid of my chromis, and make a canopy for a 70w MH from a home depot store...not to grow corals csince my tank is a FOWLR, but just to add more light, then possibly grow mushrooms in future....or maybe even polyps...i dont know yet ;) ;) ;)

Flick :)

hahahahahah :huh:

So yea, you think it was a bad idea?.... They are fine, but if something happens, i will get rid of green chormis...trust me ;)

Yeah Flick, listen to these guys. I posted that I had seen them in well established 10 and 15 gallon tanks before. But I forgot to post that the fish were just "surviving", they need room to swim and I really don't hink you want a fish that just "survives" do you. Just go out and spend $40 at Walmart and buy a 30gal if you really want to have one of these fish. Or you could rethink your cyclid tank ;)

lol blooper....im not interested in the coral beauty anymore...

I just got a 2nd clown instead....so my 15g had only 2 false percs, and a baby green chormis who will find himself a new home soon....like 3 months... ;) Then i will just have the two percs...a true 'Nemo' tank! :P

Archived