tonga tube worm?

JTYDELL

Formerly MikeR.

Yea i wonder as well what those are i have seen several pop up in my tanks, even a few on the backs of my snails. they shoot out stringers, which i assume is to catch food. But would be interested in an ID as well.

I have the exact same guy that hitchhiked on a piece of Fiji LR. I am tagging along on this one becuase I have yet to be able to find any info on the guy. It is almost like he uses a spiderweb type of silk for fishing. I figure if he is using a silk net to catch food in and then reels it in to be consumed he is reef safe, but you never know.

I have the exact same guy that hitchhiked on a piece of Fiji LR. I am tagging along on this one becuase I have yet to be able to find any info on the guy. It is almost like he uses a spiderweb type of silk for fishing. I figure if he is using a silk net to catch food in and then reels it in to be consumed he is reef safe, but you never know.

Soles, I couldnt have said it better myself (so why didnt I< ) anyway Ive even sat and watched it suck the slime back into its mouth with fish food on it???

the slime doesnt seem to bother the other corals much, it is kinda messy though..

Archived