ReefCleaners.org

HELP!

rutro123

I have recently purchased a 12g nano and have added live sand and protein skimmer and finally have achieved correct salinty levels. i t has been running for about 6 days now. Can and when do i add the live rock and what else do i add?

orang3julius

You should try to add LR ASAP, it's basically ur major source of filtration. From there you should wait for a cycle.. don't forget to add a heater and what kind of light are you planning to use? unless of course your referring to a 12g NC or AP, then i don't really have experience with those.

I'm a newb myself have been cycling my tank for almost 4 weeks now with nothing but 20lbs LR, 20lbs LS, and fuge.. welcome to N-R.com and goodluck.

do u have any ideas for inhabitants?

You should try to add LR ASAP, it's basically ur major source of filtration. From there you should wait for a cycle.. don't forget to add a heater and what kind of light are you planning to use? unless of course your referring to a 12g NC or AP, then i don't really have experience with those.

I'm a newb myself have been cycling my tank for almost 4 weeks now with nothing but 20lbs LR, 20lbs LS, and fuge.. welcome to N-R.com and goodluck.

do u have any ideas for inhabitants?

this might sound bad but i don't what the NC or AP are. my nano has the lights built into the hood with one white and one blue and two moon leds. How much rock do i get and is there any particular way to arrange it? thank you so much

NC= nano cub

AP= aquapode

LR= live rock.... basic rule is 1 to 1.5 lbs per gallon of water... sometimes this depends on what kind of LR you purchase to how much it will fill the tank.

Aquascape how ever you like...just dont rest the LR against the glass

Izzue

Archived