inTank Media Baskets

Anyone willing to part with a small amount of caulerpa?

krusty

Anyone have excess of this stuff? specifically grape or the faster growing C prolifica?  Im in maryland... let me know.. I would really like to get some soon...

I just threw away a crap load of bubble caulerpa yesterday. I usually cut it back about once a week. I have never shipping anything alive though... It would take some convincing and reimbursement, but if you can't find any where you are, you could talk me into it. Long live the reef...

gaber

gabe3eb@aol.com

Nishant3789

you shouldnt have any problem shipping, i thought calepra was very hardy, and iu doubt ull need to sendit overnight, just send it in a regular envelope with like 3-4 stamps on it. and make sure u pad it and ducktape the film canister shut. itll be fine without light for a few days like corals since there are storms in the ocean that last for a while.... well hope thi talks u into it. how much reimbusment would you like?

nishant

e-mail me at gabe3eb@aol.com  If that is all you would want, a film cannister full, it would probably still have to have some water in it and it would depend how much it would weigh, but it should weigh about the same as a regular film canister... so yeah probably just a few stamps. But e-mail me and we will work something out if that is all that you would want. :-) I also have some blade caulerpa... e-mail me,

gaber

gabe3eb-

I would love some caulerpa is you have some to spare. :)

I'm in Fairfax, VA, and would love some of this if you can spare it! Film canister would be more than enough, if you would be so gracious.

Yes, I don't think 2 weeks would be a problem, and I have heard oxygen is not even needed. :)

Thanks!

(Edited by SaltyDog at 1:22 am on May 21, 2002)

reeffriend

Just join a reef club in your area and get if for free from someone local.  I get free macros, corals, fish, inverts BTA's, whatever....

Hey Krusty,

I live in alexandria virginia. There a couple place within a 20 minute drive from rockville. The best LFS I have ever been to is the MARINE SCENE, in herdon, virginia. They have tons of great stuff. I was there just last weekend and I purchased some grape calapura. Goto www.marinescene.com

Also in annandale virginia, two sotres have some good saltwater livestock. Wallys and Superpets. Wallys had some feather calpura last weekend.

Email me at pandabehr000@yahoo.com If you want directions.

hahaha, that figures... I ve been thier before and its the ONE place that wouldnt answer the phone so I forgot about going thier...It is a really nice place, some of the best corals I have seen.  I actually got all of my tonga LR from them about 2 weeks ago.  I used to work up route 7 at koons ford in falls church...  I ended up ordering some grape and prolifera from inland aquatics...if they dont have prolifera they are sending brachypus.. so well see when it gets here... lol

hmmmm....just an idea..could there be a potential for some film chemical residuals to get on the caulerpa and taint the tank?

Archived