SaltCritters.com

back pack 2r

Cam barr

hey my dad set up a forty in hus office and he runnin it of a back pac he had tonds of micro bubbled and its not collecting foam i think the bubbled are from the salt cux we used reef cristals and no foam cuz new tank am i right any think else i should do or be concernd about cam

NanoReefer53

Since it's a new tank there's nothin to skim so don't worry. For the bubbles, you can buy their bubble trap.

Don't worry, the bubbles will go down soon enough. Open the air vent fully as it will inject more air but reduce the flow so fewer bubbles make it to the output.

yeah im getting the same thing on the new skimmer in my wet dry. 2 week old tank.. skimmed for 1 day then stopped, nothing since

almoast gone only thing that buggs me is some of the bubbles are excaping from the skimming colum and coming out of the out let still think ill get the bubble trap

second2n0ne

If you really want to increase your 2R performance, replace the the Ri0 600 PH with a MaxiJet 1200.  You will have to buy a venturi kit ($3) but well worth it.  Check this link if your interested

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/m...ry_Code=Maxijet

This will not solve your bubble problem.  Do you have a sump?  That would be the best place to put the 2R to reduce the amount of bubbles in the main tank.

they are almoast gone amd skimmer is skimming crap outta the tank replaced little green plastic valve with metal air line valve works even better thanks for the help guys

Archived