HOB with nothing in it, just for flow

300 GPH power head

100 watt heater set to 78

pH 8.0

Ammonia 0

Nitrite 0

Nitrate 20

SG 1.020

I plan on doing a 3 gallon change tonight, 3 gallon change tomorrow night and another Saturday night, that will get my Nitrates down...

I would like to go get a fish on Sunday... I was hoping to get a False Percula at first to start.

The tank has beening running for more than 7 weeks now. I added my clean up crew about 2 weeks ago now and they've done a great job... My hair algea is gone, and they continue to cruise the tank and do there job...

Thoughts on my tank, how do you think I'm doing? Looking for advice...

FOWLR

15 Gallon

20 lbs LR

HOB with nothing in it, just for flow

300 GPH power head

100 watt heater set to 78

pH 8.0

Ammonia 0

Nitrite 0

Nitrate 20

SG 1.020

I plan on doing a 3 gallon change tonight, 3 gallon change tomorrow night and another Saturday night, that will get my Nitrates down...

I would like to go get a fish on Sunday... I was hoping to get a False Percula at first to start.

The tank has beening running for more than 7 weeks now. I added my clean up crew about 2 weeks ago now and they've done a great job... My hair algea is gone, and they continue to cruise the tank and do there job...

Thoughts on my tank, how do you think I'm doing? Looking for advice...

I think the Nitrate should be a bit lower, damsels would be probably be ok in there maybe False Percs, get your clownfish in pairs, they do better. How long has the tank been running?

Fishy-Business

Personally, I would not add any fish until you get the nitrates to 10 or lower. There will probably be a spike after you add them

Archived